15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

No, it was washed separately.

:(

lil-shawn

hey folks, have anyone pictures of all new merchandise from the disneyland and walt disney studios??

i have a list what i wanna buy but the broblem is i dont now what they have at the resort!!

these are the plushes i wanna buy witch of them is avaiable?? hope somebody can help!!!

stitch with hanging ears
sweet devil stitch
i love yuo stitch
pirates stitch
sully
brer rabbit
rogger rabit
tigger
terk (the gorilla from tarzan)
mickey in his 15th suit
minney as a pirate girl
minney in her 15th dress
beast

Anonymous

sweet devil stitch
i love yuo stitch
pirates stitch
sully
tigger
mickey in his 15th suit

Saw all of the above a couple of weeks ago.

lil-shawn

oh thats nice so ihope they have it till im there in june  :wink:

fly_with_me_dumbo

will there be a 15th anniversary snowglobe, what size and how much do the big ones weigh, would i be able to carry one as hand luggage on the plane. if there is one out already, any size, has any one got a pic! :D

Yankeesfan

I'm going on Moday and was just wondering if anyone who has been recently has found what shops they are selling the wine in the 15th anniversary bottles, they are apparently selling.

Thanks
Nikki

Patrick

Quote from: "Yankeesfan"I'm going on Moday and was just wondering if anyone who has been recently has found what shops they are selling the wine in the 15th anniversary bottles, they are apparently selling.

Thanks
Nikki

You will find the wine, NOT in the disneyland park, try your hardest to look further away.  the only shops I found it in were the Newport bay Club, Cheyenne and I suspect Sequioa Lodge sells it too.  Seems that Disney are trying their hardest to keep as much alcohol out the parks as possible.

Yankeesfan

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "Yankeesfan"I'm going on Moday and was just wondering if anyone who has been recently has found what shops they are selling the wine in the 15th anniversary bottles, they are apparently selling.

Thanks
Nikki

You will find the wine, NOT in the disneyland park, try your hardest to look further away.  the only shops I found it in were the Newport bay Club, Cheyenne and I suspect Sequioa Lodge sells it too.  Seems that Disney are trying their hardest to keep as much alcohol out the parks as possible.

Thanks, i'm staying in the Sequoia Lodge, i'll have a look there 1st :D

Samninetysix

We went into the hotel shops at DLH, HNY, NPBC, SL, CDC, all of them had the wine on sale - 1 red, 1 white, 15€ each - we've got ours (the red was a gift from the DLH)

Yankeesfan

Quote from: "Samninetysix"We went into the hotel shops at DLH, HNY, NPBC, SL, CDC, all of them had the wine on sale - 1 red, 1 white, 15€ each - we've got ours (the red was a gift from the DLH)

Thanks, now I don't have to spend ages looking for it :D

ChipChap

At the Blue Lagoon they sell it, too ;) There was also an advertisement for the wine at the entrance.
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Owain

Dlrp.fr reports;

From the source Dlrp.fr explains that the special Disneyland Paris Jumbo pin was sold in many shops around the Disneyland Park and cost  45€ each. The Pin marked the day of Disneyland Paris Opening 15 years ago.

I wish i was there to get one !  :(

//http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_15_ans_disneyland_1125.html

fly_with_me_dumbo

45 euros! i hope all the merchandise aint this much!!

Patrick

This pin really does look rather tacky, I definately much prefer the countdown pins.  Also 45€, really isn't that a bit much :? .

fly_with_me_dumbo

thats what i thought for a snowglobe or something along those lines but for something so tiny, its a rip of really!