What season do you like the most at disneyland?

Started by shell_ely, March 12, 2007, 11:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your fav season in disneyland

spring
4 (14.8%)
summer
8 (29.6%)
autumn
4 (14.8%)
winter
11 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: March 19, 2007, 11:16:53 PM

shell_ely

thought it would be intresting to see what season you prefer to visit disneyland  8)   or if it is your first visit what season you have chosen!

you can vote and also give us your reasons why it is your fav season here also!

its always nice to find out what you all like and why!! :D

Filip

I love the warm summer and fireworks. I think it is the best Disney experience. On the other hand I have never been in Disneyland in different season. I would like to try and go this christmas with my friends. They have never been in Disneyland before. Is it good to go with them in christmas season for the first time? I have just seen on youtube the christmas sparkling fireworks - its fantastic. but just realised they dont do it any more. Does somebody know why?

Riebi

I like the summer season very much, with the fireworks, the nighttime parade and the opening of the disneyland park till 11 p.m..
I also visit other seasons but i like it warm and sunny 8)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Samninetysix

Summer every time for me - lovely warm days and nights

Soap

Grrrr....can't make a choice.
Summer is great because of the weather and the fireworks , but the
Winter is great because of the christmas, the atmosphere and that little bite of extra magic....

So i guess i like the winter just that 1% extra ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

miss disney fan

we have only ever been at christmas, so i can only vote for that, my visit after this one i hope will be the summer

Martha86

I've done both Summer and Winter and have to say I found them very different - they were like 2 separate holidays at different places. The pace was much more relaxed in Summer, people weren't rushing as much - there was more emphasis on taking your time and having a 'leisurely' holiday. I felt as if I had a real 'break' in the summer.
      At Christmas, everyone was up early and seemed to be far more energetic (probably to keep warm as it was very nippy!). The queues weren't neccessarily any longer or shorter but the atmosphere seemed more lively to me. I don't have a preference though as I can't really compare!

The Butlin Boy

Christmas, It's magical :wink:

Owain

I went for Christmas 2002 (22 - 27th December) It was definetly magical and was one of the best trips to Disneyland Paris ive ever been on.

swity

I have also voted for winter because of the christmas decoration...but hallloween is great as well...I haven't been to Disneyland in spring yet....

Anthony

I voted Summer, because the whole resort just feels so relaxed and it all looks beautiful.  Whenever there's a nice sunny day now I always think of being in DLRP, wandering around Lake Disney on the way to the parks. *ahhhh* 8)

I also love Autumn - Halloween is fun, and it looks very pretty with all the autumn trees.  Winter is probably least favourite - busy, cold and the landscaping is a bit dead.

Kristof

I'm agree with Baloo!  DLRP pops up in my mind as well when its a nice bright day!

Reiana

I think, I prefer late sping (may/june). The days are already warm, crowds are ok, fresh flowers everywere. Lovely.

Summer, very crowded, very hot. I was fried and thats not an easy thing to do to me.

Winter can be very chilly. Last time I was there, even the waterfalls at skull rock were frozen (very imressive).

Mr_B

The best time for me has to be Halloween. The park seems so alive with all the music and pumpkin men everywhere.

I love the way they decorate frontierland and the paddle steamer is awesome.
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

MinnieMouse

We stay at all season at DLRP. I love spring and summer, too. You can stay the night long at Lake Disney, at Disney Village. The Halloween Season ist wonderful, we make one year the Soiree at 31.10., it was great :-)

But the best Time is Christmas. It is very cold, but so wonderful with all the christmas Lights and Decorations.

Alexandra