August?

Started by Labyrinth, January 21, 2014, 07:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Labyrinth

Hi.
We are going to France & are thinking of going to disneyland paris for a day or two.
What are people's experiences with going in August?
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

Rapunzel1

We were there last August. We arrived on a Sunday and left on Thursday. On Monday and tuesday it was busy but it was o.k. On wednesday and thursday is was so crowded we only wen in the morning. Then went to swim for a while only to return later in the evening. There were lines everywhere. For example there was a long lone to enter the maze. In the morning fast passes were available with evening timeslots.

We are going to return again this March. Hopefully it will be less busy and we will be able to do more attractions.

gemma2806

I've been in August back in 2008. I went the very last week of August from Monday to Friday and miraculously I found it to be very reasonable! It was wonderful weather, the hotel (Cheyenne) was very busy at breakfast but apart from that was wonderful. The parks were busy but no where near as busy as weekends when I've been in September and November. The good thing is the parks are open for such long hours in the Summer that you have more than enough time to do everything including rest on a 5 day trip. As long as you go on weekdays and if you only go for a few days, make a plan of exactly what you want to do before you go and stick to it, then you should be fine and if you find you have time to do extra things then that's even more of a bonus!