Drinking fountains?

Started by Laurence, January 20, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurence

I have read that there are a few water drinking fountains around the park.

Can anyone tell me where these are located? The only ones I can think of are the ones at the bottom of the Treehouse and they don't appear to be listed on the park map.

We off to DLP in a couple of weeks and may need to refill our kids drinks bottles.

Many thanks.

tubbsy

They are dotted all over the place and we tend to stumble upon them! We used the ones by Fantasia Gelati-toilets are to the right and the fountain is just there.
We also found them around the hub in front of the castle dotted around.
And we also used the ones that are interspersed between the greenery in the gardens in front of the entrance to the park.
Studios-Go through the main entrance. Turn left before going outside. There are a set there.
And round by ToT.
I am sure others will know of more :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

haribosmum

I've found they've been turned off when we were there in February last year, not sure if that was due to the very cold weather.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

gemma2806

As Tubbsy said they are dotted around and I have found more by all the toilet facilities than anywhere else.

Thescrummymummy

We found there were loads especially by toilet facilities, I'm planning on refilling drinks bottles so hoping they aren't turned off when we go at half term