dinsey junior live (or whatever its called now!)

Started by sarahh83, January 21, 2014, 12:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

anyone been recently and watched this show?

my son who is 4 has somehow found a video on youtube of disney junior live but it doesnt tell me if its paris or america

the show hes seen now includes jake, sofia and doc mcstuffins

we havent told him we are going DLP in 22 days its a massive surprise as last time he drove us mad every day for 6 months waiting to go haha

would just be perfect if these 3 new characters are in the show
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

haribosmum

ooh, I don't know but would be v interested to find out.  we're taking my niece in Feb who is a big Doc McStuffins fan!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

never2old

We've taken our daughter to see Disney Jr Live on Stage a few times.

Her favourite bit is the pre-show; if you go about 20 minutes before the show is due to start, Jake and Princess Sofia come out and dance with the children, they play songs from various shows (including Doc McStuffins) and everyone dances along. Sofia and Jake don't really pose with the children for pictures, but the interaction is great fun  :D

The show itself has not been updated with the new shows though, so it's still Mickey's Clubhouse, the Little Einsteins, Handy Manny and the one with Winnie being a detective (I forget its name). My daughter only really knows Mickey's Clubhouse (and Winnie from the movies), but she still enjoys it. It would be much better if it got updated with the newer shows though...

haribosmum

ok, will make sure we're in before the show officially starts then!  Thanks for the info.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

gemma2806

Sorry to say the video is of the one at WDW in Florida which is completely up to date with new sets etc.

The one at DLP is the same as it was when it was Playhouse Disney Live on Stage! As said above new characters do come out to interact with children in the pre-show area about 20 mins before the show starts but they won't pose for photos with anyone however you are more than welcome to just snap away as they interact with kids. Back in November the characters were Jake and Sofia only.

never2old

My daughter was wearing her princess Sofia dress so she got a big hug from Sofia :)