Fast Pass help please

Started by Farmerpalmer, January 22, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmerpalmer

Hi I realise this question has probably been asked before but i am getting confused with it.  We have booked to stay in a standard room at sequoia Lodge in March.  Will we have fast pass' and how exactly do they work?  If we get one each person can you use them more than once a day?

bad-pink-tink

What you will get is a Hotel Easy Pass coupon. This is in addition to your park ticket. This allows you access to the park for EMH and the hotel swimming pool which is not in the main hotel building.

You will get one easy pass when you check in which is valid for the length of your stay. If you need more than one then just go to reception and ask for another one. We stayed at Sequoia Lodge at Christmas and got a second hotel easy pass as one morning I wanted to go to the park for EMH and my mum wanted to to the pool.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Farmerpalmer

bad-pink-tink

Fast Pass is a coupon for getting on rides and attractions without having to join the main queue. Some rides like Peter Pan, Star tours have FAST PASS machines. This means you insert your park ticket into the machine and you are given a Fast Pass coupon for that ride. There is a time window for example 3pm to 4pm on the coupon. You then return to the ride at anytime during that time period and go to the Fast Pass line. The cast member will take your Fast Pass coupon and give you access to the ride from a special entrance.

Anyone can use the Fast Pass machines to get these special coupons but not all rides have these machines.

These are also special Fast Pass coupons which can be used at nearly all rides. These can be disability passes or VIP passes etc. You have said you have a standard room at Sequoia Lodge so most likely you would not be eligible for one of these VIP passes.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016