My Disney Christmas 23 to 27 December 2013 Complete Trip Report

Started by bad-pink-tink, December 28, 2013, 11:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on December 29, 2013, 03:24:56 PM
Quote from: DisneyManiac on December 29, 2013, 02:57:58 PM
Where is the Hidden Walkway in Adventureland?

Ok, start at Adventureland entrance beside Pirates. Instead of walking through to either Pirates or PeterPan, walk down under the covered part. This is the start of the hidden walkway. Keep going straight across the second entrance to Adventureland, across to the round tables of the outdoor seating area of Au Chalet De La Marionnette restaurant. Instead of going into Fantasyland continue straight though the seating area, which takes you down the side of the restaurant. Follow the path, keeping the building on your left and you will see Adventureland on your right. Just keep going, following the side of the buildings and you will reach the third entrance of Adventureland. The next part is a bit more complicated. You need to walk across the flow of people over to the Giraffe shop. Between the shop and Aladdins Enchanted Passage you should see an opening. This is the next part of the hidden walkway. It looks like just a cave but when you walk though you will see the path continuing. This path brings you to Frontierland entrance. Again you need to go  across the flow of people and on the other side of the entrance you will again see an opening. Again just go through this opening and the path continues. You go through the trees and pass toliets and then suddenly you are at the top of Liberty Arcade.

I hope this makes sense  :)

I'm still confused, can someone video it?

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 19, 2014, 06:40:06 PM

Ok, start at Adventureland entrance beside Pirates. Instead of walking through to either Pirates or PeterPan, walk down under the covered part. This is the start of the hidden walkway. Keep going straight across the second entrance to Adventureland, across to the round tables of the outdoor seating area of Au Chalet De La Marionnette restaurant. Instead of going into Fantasyland continue straight though the seating area, which takes you down the side of the restaurant. Follow the path, keeping the building on your left and you will see Adventureland on your right. Just keep going, following the side of the buildings and you will reach the third entrance of Adventureland. The next part is a bit more complicated. You need to walk across the flow of people over to the Giraffe shop. Between the shop and Aladdins Enchanted Passage you should see an opening. This is the next part of the hidden walkway. It looks like just a cave but when you walk though you will see the path continuing. This path brings you to Frontierland entrance. Again you need to go  across the flow of people and on the other side of the entrance you will again see an opening. Again just go through this opening and the path continues. You go through the trees and pass toliets and then suddenly you are at the top of Liberty Arcade.

It is perhaps easier to find from the other side. ;) From the Liberty Arcade, stay on the left following the borders, and you'll see a covered path running towards Adventureland, that's the one you need. It's not marked in any way. ;D

DisneyManiac

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 19, 2014, 06:46:47 PM
Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 19, 2014, 06:40:06 PM

It is perhaps easier to find from the other side. ;) From the Liberty Arcade, stay on the left following the borders, and you'll see a covered path running towards Adventureland, that's the one you need. It's not marked in any way. ;D

Oh I know this walkway! I usually use it to get to Frontierland from Main Street USA!

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 19, 2014, 07:06:37 PM

Oh I know this walkway! I usually use it to get to Frontierland from Main Street USA!

Yup, I admit I didn't know it ran all the way up to Pirates of the Caribbean, but that's exactly what that particular route is great for. :)

DisneyManiac

Nice I'll try it out in October! Should be fun!

Does Jack Sparrow still meet next to the Blue Lagoon?

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 19, 2014, 07:11:02 PM
Nice I'll try it out in October! Should be fun!

Does Jack Sparrow still meet next to the Blue Lagoon?

I would assume he does, I ran into him when I was there in September 2012, but that was 2 years ago, a lot can change in that time. I'll see if I run into him when I go back in September. :)

DisneyManiac