25th anniversary 2017 Rumour or actually happen

Started by Kindlegirl 2014, December 04, 2013, 11:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindlegirl 2014

Does anybody know if there will be an 25th anniversary celebration at disneyland Paris in 2017 or is it just an rumour.

Please answer as soon as possible

DLRP Roundup!

There's likely to be, since it will be the 25th.

They've not missed one yet.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

captain rocket

After what happened for the 20th I can't wait! The actual day was brilliant, the entertainment went on all day, just what you would want from a Disney park! Unfortunately it was only for that day and I believe it was paid for by the Arab Prince who has a large stakeholding in the park!

mnewcourt

99% sure there will be a anniversary. But let's wait for it to happen and enjoy the park for what it is for the moment.

andlorna

Of course theres going to be a 25th Anniversary. Disney wouldnt let this pass by without a celebration, and based on previous anniversaries i can imagine this will be the best yet. I cant wait as we will be there for this major milestone, we we lucky to attend other major anniversaries and they are something else, simply amazing. The countdown begins ;D   
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

pialykke

I certainly hope so - that will be the next time we go (after march 2014), as I am banking on the same sort of celebrations as the 20th... Start saving now...!!  ;D

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

gemma2806

Same here the 25th anniversary will be the next time I go to. They're bound to celebrate as I've never known Disney miss and anniversary and this one will be even bigger than the 20th. Better start saving already especially if I'm to realise my dream and stay in the pink palace!

andrew@magicaldlp

Surely the 25th anniversary is more important as it a 1/4 of a century! They will already be planning it now!
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

GeoffD

The planning has already started ;)

InsideDLParis posted a picture on twitter of a sign indicating directions to a '25th Anniversary Brainstorming'.

SamT

I wonder if they are already planning the encore the year later. I bet they are!

irishbhoy1888

What's likely to happen on this day ? Is it worth going for. The

Andybear

That year will be my next visit, after September this year - they're bound to make a big thing of it.  I won't be going on the actual day though.

DLRP Roundup!

It's in planning now.

The actual day will have some sort of press gimmick to make headlines, the celebration will likely last around 2 years though, plenty time to see it!
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Rocketeer

^Good news.

I'd hope they'd spare a little bit of time in those two years to at least acknowledge WDS' 15th as well. Sure its not as big as a milestone as the 25th, but it shouldn't be ignored.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

jeakat24

Quote from: Rocketeer on June 30, 2014, 10:12:27 AM
^Good news.

I'd hope they'd spare a little bit of time in those two years to at least acknowledge WDS' 15th as well. Sure its not as big as a milestone as the 25th, but it shouldn't be ignored.

Good point, especially if they don't want it to be seen as a half day park. Though do you think it would get a bit confusing having both? Or we're you thinking just on the actual day it turns 15? That would be good I think
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge