DLP Shopping

Started by Disney Mum, December 01, 2013, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Mum

Can anyone tell me which of the DLP World of Disney Store Limited edition lithographs are being sold at the moment? They are 69€ each, and are replicas of the pictures in the lantern of the World of Disney store. We go in 2 weeks, think the only ones we need are Tarzan and Toy Story/Cars and very keen not to miss them as trying to get the complete set.

Also, can we buy the Disney Monopoly Set in English in DLP? Or are we better getting it here for DD, she loves Monopoly and my old set is getting a bit grotty so planning to get the Disney one for Christmas.

Thanks

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

hawian rollercoaster

Are the stores having a jan sale perhaps selling off some of the 20th anniersary merchandise ?

never2old

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 18, 2014, 08:29:49 PM
Are the stores having a jan sale perhaps selling off some of the 20th anniersary merchandise ?

Yes, sales are on until February

hawian rollercoaster

Great loves a disney bargin . Are there 20th annivesary items in the sale do you know ?

never2old

Sorry, no idea, unfortunately we're completely missing out on the sales, we're visiting the week after they finish  :(

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: hawian rollercoaster on January 20, 2014, 09:53:42 PM
Great loves a disney bargin . Are there 20th annivesary items in the sale do you know ?

There are :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

hawian rollercoaster

I was watching a video on you tube where they had a black vinylmation that they got autographs on with a gold pen . Has anyone seen this in the shops ? Where do you purchase this ?

whenyouwishuponastar

Any idea what date the sales finish please,  we go on the 19th!!!

fiyero

Quote from: whenyouwishuponastar on January 25, 2014, 02:31:55 PM
Any idea what date the sales finish please,  we go on the 19th!!!
I think the sign said the 11th. There isn't too much left apart from clothes and it looks like final reductions have been done as a lot for €1 or €2 which is selling quickly.

whenyouwishuponastar

:( never mind, I just love a sale though lol I'm hoping there will be new stock out then and maybe even a Lego shop!!!

hawian rollercoaster

Are any of the stores selling onesies yet ?