15th Castle & Park Decorations

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Back on topic... Mickey now holds a magic wand with a star on the end. :)

The castle looks so beautiful right now, the christmas lights on the spires didn't bother me one bit.  They seem to have cleaned it up a bit too, it just looks much fresher and more eye-catching.

The decorations on the park entrance look amazing too, like they've always been there.  The two new oval plaques on each edge of "Disneyland Park" fit so well that me and Patrick couldn't figure out if they'd always been there (with a new design).  But no, apparently they're new!

Mr.Disney

Oow This is the most beautiful castle of all the disney parks
I love to watch it it's also my desktop wallpaper
And it's even more beautiful when teh light are on
It\'s healthy to travel beyond your imagenation

Hilary

Ah, that's beautiful.

Is it July yet? Can't wait to see all this for real :D

Riebi

the entrance looks so great with the additions.
It´s nice to see how the make everywhere such magical things.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

penfold12

Looking at that photo above, did the entarnce to the park under the Disneyland Hotel once spell it "Disneyland Parc" or am I getting confused with other signs around the resort?

Anthony

I think it's the entrance arch where the security checks are now which says "Parc Disneyland".

The DLH entrance has only ever said "Euro Disneyland", "Disneyland Paris" and "Disneyland Park" (hehe, "only").  Main Street station still says "Disneyland Paris". :wink:

Patrick

Quote from: "Baloo"Main Street station still says "Disneyland Paris". :wink:

Yes we even made sure it still said it, wow we're very sad :lol: .

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "Baloo"Main Street station still says "Disneyland Paris". :wink:

Yes we even made sure it still said it, wow we're very sad :lol: .
Or just very bad fans for not already knowing for sure. :lol:

Anthony

I've just added an article with lots of new photos from the Castle Makeover, here:

:arrow: Character Castle Makeover up-close and across the park

Nothing we haven't really seen before, but it's always good to have another angle on things. :wink:

Hilary

There are some lovely (as always) photos there.

It's always great to see photos taken  from unusual angles - love the one with the silhouettes of the characters as it's getting dark.  And the one with the flowers in the foreground. And...well, you get the idea  :D

Sigh, I'm going to take SO many photos when I'm there!

Masamune

:D I thought the Park decorations were incredible. :P Even after looking at tonnes of pictures, I couldn't believe how BIG the statues on the Castle were!

:) I also loved the banners going down Main Street, and the Lumiere photo points. :lol: I'm such a big fan of Lumiere now.

loulou

It all looks amazing, im guna have to get a bigger memore card for my digital camera, hehe!!  :P
When you wish upon a star

loaloa

Just wanted to let you know that there is a great selection of high-res wallpaper images of Disneyland Paris. Whatever is your favorite land, you will find a great picture for your computer screen.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2007/ ... h-res.html

moglet

thanx for the tip there's some great stuff there loaloa :tink:

disneyspells1

Hi,  We loved the 15th anniversary celebrations, especially the new parade at 4pm and the candelabration, it was so good we are going back on the 16th September as we loved it that much. We also had alot of friends go over to see it too. Although we go twice a year this year seemed special to us somehow,  we certainly recommend others to see the 15 year anniversary.