15th Castle & Park Decorations

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

cool the ballon is fantastic  :ears:

Kristof

The Earforce One is part of the press event ceremony.  This was probably a test flight.

Masamune

:shock: Will normal guests be allowed to ride on that at some point?

Riebi

Press Event - "Placemaking" and Mickey lost his flowers!

On dlrp.fr you can watch some pics of the preparations for the press events. Lights, cameras, action - but not at the studios. On the Town Square a grandstand is set and on the roofs of main street you can find some camera crates. The grandstand should be for the photographers of the international press.

The crates of the roofs are for cameras and the stage direction. Lamps and Lights are also instaled on main street and the hub to shine all the events right.

More of this pics can be find under  :arrow: //http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_making_of_15_ans_disneyland_resort_paris_1097.html

But that are not all news. Mickey on the castle has lost his flowers. But what had he done with them? Some people think he has give them to minnie but there are no flowers in minnies hands. probably he has eaten them because he was soooo nervous for the big event! :lol:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_disneyland_pari ... _1096.html
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DisneyBud

I must admit, I did think the flowers obscurred his face quite a bit.

Riebi

Haaa that´s the evidence for me! Heee must have eaten them. It was a cloudy night, mickey was nervous about all the things happen to the birthday events and then: The straw that breaks the camel's back!
The flowers tickle his face! "Eat them before the night is over" he was thinking. And now: No flowers more for minnie. He must now barter something like his harmonica for minnie´s birthday present. Like it was in one of the classic cartoons for xmas. :lol:

Samninetysix

He's having an affair with Daisy and he gave the flowers to her.......

Kristof

Yes well... let's get back on topic, shall we?

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Samninetysix"He's having an affair with Daisy and he gave the flowers to her.......

Forget Daisy, what about Jessica Rabbit or Maleficent!!!!
since 2001 (many before that)

needmagic

Greeting from in-side the magic...

I so feel sorry for the guests in the parc tomorrow as it will be so busy we castmembers call this black out days !!
the parc will be so full..
the press and tv will be there as you see from the picture on dlrp.fr
it will be a big advertising event from all corners of the earth and many special things to as the event will be full on nothing missed here..
the cast will be on top form and no cut backs here lots money but wait and see if this day of performance will last or will more things be cut like the parade in days gone pass the parades..
good luck if your there to see it tomorrow and i watch and wait ..
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Jayna62

Quote from: "needmagic"Greeting from in-side the magic...

I so feel sorry for the guests in the parc tomorrow as it will be so busy we castmembers call this black out days !!
it will be a big advertising event from all corners of the earth and many special things to as the event will be full on nothing missed here..
the cast will be on top form and no cut backs here lots money but wait and see if this day of performance will last or will more things be cut like the parade in days gone pass the parades..

This is why we are waiting till Monday to start our holiday :D

shell_ely

cant believe its finaly here the start of the party  :mickey1:

i think it has come round realy fast ,to think it was a year ago they told us about it  :ears:

Riebi

Quote from: "shell_ely"cant believe its finaly here the start of the party  :mickey1:

i think it has come round realy fast ,to think it was a year ago they told us about it  :ears:

Yes it´s coming so soon.
But i want the start of the party again. And again. And again :D
Such a beautiful firework and light effekts and all!

maleficent_mum

Quote from: "needmagic"Greeting from in-side the magic...

I thought we had made a big mistake but actually the press, the forbidden areas etc. didn't affect our day at all, we had no problems getting on the rides we wanted, we had our GMF breakfast so that gave us a head start we got fastpasses when we needed them and we got to see the superb opening ceremony, as well as the Alphabet (you bet), we had already decided to skip the main parade having watched it on Friday.  in short we had a fabulous day. :D
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

Riebi

That´s nice to hear!

The opening ceremony has looked great! I saw a video with disploding balloons, confetti, the D I S N E Y L A N D-Letters, a marching band and of course Mickey and Andie MacDowell!

Looked like a lot of fun! How near was you be at the ceremony?