Candleabration Bougillumination

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Huh?! What do you mean with "it's gone"? What about the Enchanted Candleabration during Christmas Season??
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Nala_84"Huh?! What do you mean with "it's gone"? What about the Enchanted Candleabration during Christmas Season??

zanderstarz is talking about the original Candleabration with tha hat dance and flags. This is now finished forever!! Of course Enchanted Candleabration continues throughout the Christmas season - but backstage this is not considered to be a version "Candleabration" it is "Tree Lighting", a totally different show.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"
Quote from: "Nala_84"Huh?! What do you mean with "it's gone"? What about the Enchanted Candleabration during Christmas Season??

zanderstarz is talking about the original Candleabration with tha hat dance and flags. This is now finished forever!! Of course Enchanted Candleabration continues throughout the Christmas season - but backstage this is not considered to be a version "Candleabration" it is "Tree Lighting", a totally different show.

:( I didn't realise it'd finish for Christmas, I thought it'd continue afterwards until the 15th anniversary ends. Are they planning something else between Xmas and the 15th's end then, or will there just be nothing until MMP? :-k

Willow

I thought it would have been back as well in the middle of January.
Thought it would at least continue until the beginning of March when they would start construction of the new podiums.

Poppy The Monkey

Stage construction starts in January. We are not sure what the plans are for lighting the castle. But we do know that Candleabration will not be back.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Stage construction starts in January. We are not sure what the plans are for lighting the castle. But we do know that Candleabration will not be back.

That's such a shame, it shall certainly be missed by me :(

littlemermaid83

No more Candleabration after the end of Christmas season, thats sad :(

We have always loved Candleabration.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Medici

Hey everybody,

maybe a stupid question: But where can i buy the song "One man´s dream" from the Candleabration Version? (The song during the princesses dance)

From which film is? Who sings it?

It is just so magical... i didnd´t notice it the year before on the videos... This year i´ll see and hear it in real in december... Can´t wait!

Thanks for your answers,

Mathias
[size=85]09/94 - SL
07/95 - NBC
07/96 - NBC
03/99 - WDW - All Star Sports
09/02 - HNY
09/03 - NBC
08/04 - Davy Crockett
08/05 - Holiday Inn & Dream Castle
11/05 - Holiday Inn
02/06 - WDW - Pop Century
08/06 - Davy Crockett & Dream Castle
11/06 - Holiday Inn
06/07 - Dream Castle
01/08 - Explorers Hotel
12/08 - HNY
03/09 - WDW - Pop Century
07/09 - Disneyland Hotel[/size]

howtodeal

I should seriously start to worry about my January trip now..
No Legend of the Lion King, No shows or parades at Walt Disney Studios, No Phantom Manor
and now no Cadelbration  :cry:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "howtodeal"I should seriously start to worry about my January trip now..
No Legend of the Lion King, No shows or parades at Walt Disney Studios, No Phantom Manor
and now no Cadelbration  :cry:

I'm sure you'll still have a great time :wink:

howtodeal

Thanks, i hope so.
I just want the new year to come quickly. I hope there are no more cancelations  :(

never2old

The new DLRP brochure mentions Mickey and his friends will be doing the Candleabration until March 7

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Medici"Hey everybody,

maybe a stupid question: But where can i buy the song "One man´s dream" from the Candleabration Version? (The song during the princesses dance)....

The music is acutally from the Tokyo Disneyland show 'One Man's Dream'. I presume it can be purchased online somewhere, but not from Disneyland Resort Paris.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Nala_84

I loved that "one man's dream", I had an "earworm" of it throughout the last days ;)!

The Enchanted Candleabration was awesome, it's a pity we didn't get to find a closer spot for it on all the 3 days!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

howtodeal

Quote from: "never2old"The new DLRP brochure mentions Mickey and his friends will be doing the Candleabration until March 7

Yeah, it does say that, very confusing.   :roll:
Do we know for sure that it's ending after the Christmas season?