Disney Characters' Express

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

yes that´s very sad! I was also a bit disapointed about this point!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

WaltDisneyFanBoy

Quote from: "jazzluvva"Slightly off topic, sorry :oops: But I just bought the Great 15th Anniversary Double CD, it contains pretty much everything... but no Tous en Train!!
Yeah, I know. It's realy sad. it's a mistake that they did not use the song for the CD

littlemermaid83

I brought that cd hoping that song would be on it.

Its so catchy i loved following it around and doing the "choo choo" lol
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

mickey_mouse

its really good for meeting different characters such as goofy friar tuck and pinochio  :-"

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I hope the keep this after the celebrations have finished because it's really popular!
!Magic Everywhere

cinders

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Hope they do release this song!!!!!! Please DLRP
!Magic Everywhere

Kristof

Don't post pictures between [img] tags that are wider than 800 pixels please.  :)

cinders

Sorry :|

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Kristof

No prob.  Images wider than 800 pixels force the layout to stretch out.

Nicholas-c

I didn't like it too much, fun the first time, sorta, then when its repeated every time your on main street it gets annoying :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Sea-mermaid

I loved the Disney Characters' Express!! It has a much catchier tune than the Once Upon a Dream Parade!! I love the parades with a dance you can learn too!!! even if I do look like an idiot doing it and some 5year old looks at me like Im crazy...that just makes it funnier :lol: !! Its been in my head for the past few weeks since Ive come back...I really wish it had been available to buy there too!!

RockNRoller

I think its great as the characters on it always seem to vary and you seem to get some of the lesser seen ones on it.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

The Butlin Boy

It is such a fantastic idea, I saw it for the first time this week, and I was very surprised to see just how often it goes around the park. I love the music as well, it's just ashame that its not available :roll:

Kellogs

I absolutely love it! The music is unbeleivably catchy, and its great to see so many characters. Brings a great atmosphere to main street (not that it hasn't got a great atmos anyway...)

Must of seen it about 5 times over my trip hehe Knew the dance moves by the end. :)