If you could choose one character

Started by orangarnold, October 31, 2013, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andra55

stitch147

Quote from: Aurora1 on November 17, 2013, 10:10:23 AM
Quote from: stitch147 on November 12, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
For me it would have to be Stitch. Have only ever managed to have a meet with him once. x

try the studios. Characters of Stars and Cars meet there. Stitch and Lilo were out there. As for other years they weren`t.
Good luck and a wonerful trip!

Thanks for the tip. XX

zaza

Mickey Mouse! He's my favorite, classic Disney character.

pialykke

Oh Tinkerbell... and Phineas & Ferb...!!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

aquacat2

It has to be Mickey, whilst there are others I would like to see its not a Disney holiday without the mouse!
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

PrincessEnya

Rapunzel is my favorite character and I still haven't met her, so it would definitely be her! :D
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stitch147 on November 12, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
For me it would have to be Stitch. Have only ever managed to have a meet with him once. x

Stitch is out in his Elvis costume every day between 11:00 and 12:30 at Production Courtyard (Walt Disney Studios Park).
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Andybear

I'd absolutely love to meet Perry the Platypus, aka Agent P, from Phineas and Ferb!  Despite the fact that I'm decades older than the P & F audience I love the programme and Perry cracks me up! 

itslizi

I can't pick just one, that's hard.

Minnie Mouse as when I was born I was given a Minnie Mouse toy from my Dad so she's always meant something to me.

Any character from Toy Story as I am a huge fan.

Belle and Beast as they are the Princess and Prince that are most similar to myself and my boyfriend, though I don't read books, I hate books.

laylanmummyluvdisney

I really want to meet maleficent hopefully next year when we go in October il get the chance
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

Joyce_Disney

13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

Nioli

Rapunzel.

I've been trying to meet her for ages, but I just never have any luck at the Princess Pavilion!

PrincessA

Probably a Princess; either Rapunzel or Pocahontas.
I've never met a Princess before and I was chuffed to bits when I got to meet Alice outside her maze last year!

ewormas

Brilliant choice Joyce!- would love to meet Duffy and Shellie-May x

julesk

Elsa (+ Anna would be a massive bonus)