If you could choose one character

Started by orangarnold, October 31, 2013, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

If you could only one character to meet in the park who would it be and why?

Mine would be Pluto as he has always been my favourite. My sister told me that when I first visited the park in 1996 the Pluto had a sprained paw and couldn't sign things but apparently begged him to sign my autograph book.

Ezra

As King Candy is not at any of the Disney parks... I'm going to say the Mad Hatter.  ;D

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Aurora1

would be Belle AND Beast. I know these are two, but I never saw them together!

orangarnold

Quote from: Aurora1 on October 31, 2013, 08:32:02 PM
would be Belle AND Beast. I know these are two, but I never saw them together!

When I went in 96 they were together, and I was upset Belle signed for Beast....

orangarnold

Quote from: Ezra on October 31, 2013, 06:39:33 PM
As King Candy is not at any of the Disney parks... I'm going to say the Mad Hatter.  ;D

I really do honestly think Wreck in Ralph would be perfect in Studios.

Ezra

Quote from: orangarnold on October 31, 2013, 09:13:18 PM

I agree, it would be better to have the WIR characters in Studios... also would boost the Studios character roster. In fact maybe they could have a themed area or ride for WIR... that park needs to be expanded, its pretty small compared to other Disney parks around the world.

If King Candy was meetable at DLRP, I hope they'd have Turbo too.

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

orangarnold

Quote from: Ezra on October 31, 2013, 10:12:12 PM
Quote from: orangarnold on October 31, 2013, 09:13:18 PM

I agree, it would be better to have the WIR characters in Studios... also would boost the Studios character roster. In fact maybe they could have a themed area or ride for WIR... that park needs to be expanded, its pretty small compared to other Disney parks around the world.

If King Candy was meetable at DLRP, I hope they'd have Turbo too.

I could see something like a Sugar Crush dodgems would work, but I think something like Autopia happening

Mitchell

Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

IAMBATMAN

My eldest daughter would love to meet Vanellope where my favourite is Robin Hood we did meet him once quite a few years ago but haven't seen him in our last few visits

BoristheSpider

mickeyfan

Mickey mouse is my number one character  ;D

lovindisney87

I think they should have some Wreck it Ralph characters there too, me and my dd's love this film they would be very excited to see them. I am struggling to think of just the one character at the moment though lol  :D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

nathalie

The hyena's!  I wish they were out a bit more during Halloween season, and not just this one time last week.
Probably will never see them again, and I didn't get to see them at the soirée.
As I'm quite obsessed with Lion King.

stitch147

For me it would have to be Stitch. Have only ever managed to have a meet with him once. x

Aurora1

Quote from: stitch147 on November 12, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
For me it would have to be Stitch. Have only ever managed to have a meet with him once. x

try the studios. Characters of Stars and Cars meet there. Stitch and Lilo were out there. As for other years they weren`t.
Good luck and a wonerful trip!