Disney Hotel Fast Pass

Started by MELITA, October 24, 2013, 10:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MELITA

We will be staying at Disney Santa Fe Hotel between 13th-16th December 2013. That makes 3 nights, 4 days and we have 4 day park tickets included. Does this make us eligible to ask for 4 Hotel Fastpasses per guest upon arrival or are Fast Pass tickets generated daily (one by one on different days) only?

Thanks.

Zee79

If your are meaning the fast pass to get on rides then these are generated by your tickets when using them once in the park on a daily basis. If your are meaning to get in the park early then you only get one which you all use to use EMH.

MELITA

I read somewhere that Disney Hotels provide an additional 'Fast Pass' ticket for the rides (but which is seperate than the ones you take from the attraction itself). This is the kind of fast pass ticket I meant.

SVioletS

Hi Melita,

Hotel Fast Passes are only provided in some hotels/room category. For instance, you will have Hotel Fast Pass if you're staying in Golden Forest rooms in Sequoia Lodge; VIP Fast Passes if staying in Empire State Club (i think i got it right...) in Hotel New York; and Castle Club in Disneyland Hotel. I think that Newport Bay also provides some sort of Fastpass in some room categories.

I don't think Santa Fe/Cheyenne provide these.

All hotels give you an Easy Pass which will give acess to Early Magic Hours, hotel swimming pool, etc. These do not give you fast acess to the rides.

Difference between Hotel Fast Pass and VIP Fastpass is that hotel fast pass can only be used once a day in one ride (where fastpass entrance is available) and VIP fastpass you can use it as many times you want to all rides (again, where fastpass entrance is available).

I think this is it! ;)

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

grovesie

The Disney Land Hotel gives 1 fast pass pre guest per day in addition to thoes available in the park, but these tickets can not be used during the lunch time i think between 12:00-14:00( or there abouts)

MELITA

thank you for the helpful replies...Mystery solved. Thanks.

hawian rollercoaster

Is that for all guests at dlh or only those in the castle club .

Aurora1

All guest at DLH get fastpasses, Castle club gets VIP ones, wich you can use everytime. Others are one per day per guest.
In Sequoia Goldenforest Club it is one per day per guest, for others not. And I think the same in Hotel NY and NPB.
Someone correct me if I got something wrong!

never2old

One question regarding the hotel fastpass; I have some friends going end of the week and staying in the Golden Forest Club, so they'll be getting one fastpass per day. Are the fastpasses dated, or can they use them all in the same day, for example?

Aurora1

the fastpasses are dated. So if not used, they`ll expire!

never2old

But dated one per day, or for the whole stay?

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

cazspence

Dates for the actual day one per day

never2old