A quiet hotel near Disneyland Paris?

Started by Mommy1234, June 07, 2014, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommy1234

Hello everybody and thank you for reading my topic  ;)
I'm planning to go to Disneyland Paris in summer. We would like to stay for more than 2 weeks (and also look at Versailles and a wildlife park) so staying inside of Disneyland itself for 2 weeks is too expensive. However we will spend 6 days at Cheyenne. Now I'm looking for a quiet hotel outside of Disneyland. My little one has some sleeping issues and he can't fall asleep easily if there is some noise around him. So I'd need a soundproof room or a very quiet room so that he gets enough rest, especially after staying at Cheyenne (which I imagine to be very noisy at times?)
Is there a good, safe hotel somewhere? I'm thinking about staying at Magic Circus or maybe at the new Hipark Serris? Or how about Kyriad? Are any of these good?

Thank you so much

vampira

We spent two nights at Hipark Serris last year. I usually don't sleep very well and I wake up very fast from noise around me, but I remember sleeping very well at the hotel.
I liked the rest of the hotel too. Breakfast was good, rooms were clean and staff was very friendly.
Hope this helps a little.  :)
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Mommy1234

Yes thank you!
Is there a 24 hour reception? It could get late when we arrive.
Thank you

vampira

I believe there is a 24 hour reception. Not 100% sure though..  ;)
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Zee79

Have though about renting an apartment close by?

never2old

The Hipark is one of the quietest hotels we've stayed in; inside the bedroom particularly, though in the living room (with the sofa bed) it was not bad, there's a door separating the main room door from the living room, it helps. Note however that there is a big building site next to the hotel, if your room is facing that side you could be woken up early in the morning by the noise. I would ask in the reception that they give you a room that doesn't face it...

Another very quiet and absolutely gorgeous hotel is the Marriott, still cheaper than a Disney hotel but not the cheapest around...