Christmas Booking - help Please !!!

Started by giselle, August 18, 2013, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giselle

I love visiting DLRP before Christmas, however as I work in a school it is a little difficult.

I have been looking at prices with the current offer which expires 25 August - and I am quite tempted to book. However, I know I should ask my head first before booking any holidays (not keen on term time breaks)

Does anyone have any inside information about the offers that will probably be available after the 25th August.

This will help me decide whether to follow my heart and book early and risk getting into trouble, or being a good girl and asking first (September!!)

Thanks for your help x

gemma2806

To be honest (but this is only speculating!) it looks like the deals after August may well be very similar to the one running now if the contents of their latest brochure is anything to go by.

The brochure for Winter states the 2 days and 2 nights free on select dates on pretty much the majority of the pages.

The 20th Anniversary finishes at the end of September so Disney are using the offer to try and get as many people through their gates before it finishes. However they are playing their cards very close to their chest and have released very little information about what will actually be happening this Christmas season so I would imagine that the same offer will stand at least for a short while to encourage the early bookers before more information is released about what will be going on from November 10th.

giselle

DONE IT!!!!!

Booked this morning arrive Monday 16 December 2013

Cant Wait - is it too early to start packing  :D  :D  :D  :D

gemma2806

Ha ha I'm terrible I usually start packing 2 weeks before I go but this year it's a surprise trip so I'm not going to be able to pack till the day before I go! I don't know how I'm going to cope! I may need to make secret piles of things in cupboards and then once I'm allowed to pack I'll have everything ready.