Cocktails - Cost and where ?

Started by capitalbarbie, May 21, 2013, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capitalbarbie

Hi Everyone

17 days to go..........not that I'm excited or anything  :D/

I would like to do cocktails maybe one night or two, where's the best place and  what do they cost on average?  Also any info on kiddie cocktails ?

Thanks in advance

Andrée
WDW Florida 1997
WDW Florida 1998
DLP Hotel Cheyenne 1999
WDW Florida 2006
WDW Florida 2009
DLP Hotel Cheyenne 2013

DLRP Roundup!

Hotels have cocktails but they're all the same regardless of hotel, they sit around €8 each, some cheaper can be had in the Disney village, with €4 specials in the Planet Hollywood bar, in the hotels for about €3 you can basically have any cocktail made "virgin" for the kids - I'm pretty sure they replace all alcohol with sprite though so pretty much sprite and syrup! Fun for a mojito though :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

gemmasteele84

Disney hotel is VERY expencive. One cocktail for me 21 euros, one for hubby 13, and one each for the kids, 13 each. They were very tasty though lol.

EmilieK

The cocktail menu is the same everywhere but I have a suspicion that the prices are different. We stayed at santa fe in february one year and had cocktails in the evenings and thought the price was ok, but in october when we stayed in Newport bay I noticed the cocktails were way more expensive. I wondered if it was a price jump or a hotel thing so I checked the prices in the Disneyland hotel and noticed the price there were even higher than newport bay again.

zara-x

Couldn't tell you how much it was but I remember the Hotel New York bar does lovely cocktails and it's a really nice bar too! Enjoy xxx
Faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust...

lynny

I had a glowtini in DLH it was 16euro i think bt it was lush,cafe mickey was abot 10euro same in annettes and  and childrens were about 8euro.......not that i spent all my time drinking though cocktails mind :oops:

they were all nice mind the one in anettes was a bit thick but the one in DLH was the nicest :thumbs:
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Thaliel

The most selection of cocktails is available @ Billy Bob's Sallon in Disney Village. There is even  a cocktail competition between all the different Bartenders once a year and the best 5 or so are then realized in the saloon. Prizes are similar to standard cocktail bars, it is not something you can drink everyday, but one or two to finish a nice day should be perfectly fine
<-Plz click

hawian rollercoaster

Emzie_33

Sequoia Lodge does great cocktails but cannot remember the prices!!

x