Disney in June, on a budget

Started by waddle_thepenguin, February 25, 2013, 02:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waddle_thepenguin

Hi all

I'm looking for some help/advice concerning a trip I'd like to try and book at the start of June this year. We went to Disneyland Paris for the first time last year as a surprise trip for my birthday, and I've just been Disney mad ever since!

I'd really like it if we could go again this year for our wedding anniversary, which is at the start of June, however we'd be on a bit of a budget  so if anyone has any booking magic tips or websites to use that would be great.

It would be good to stay on property as we didn't do that last time, and because we're based in Cardiff I guess flying is the best option as getting to the Eurostar might prove to be a pain.

Which hotel is the cheapest?

If anyone has any advice they can give me I'd appreciate it.

I miss Disney so much! :)

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

SwipatronSparks

Theoretically the cheapest hotel is the santa fe, the best way to find the cheapest prices is just go on the website and make ip a mock booking see what they offer you for your dates then call disney and book over the phone as it can be a little bit cheaper still!

Personally i would say go for mo lower than the sequoia if you can :)

Also flying would probably be easiest... But price up a tip using the eurostar we managed to save ourselves around £30 by boling the eurostar and staying an extra night when compared to flying....
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

grovesie

Disneyland paris direct are doing 4 nights for 3 and 5 nigts for 4 on selected dates in June Having just done a quick price check there's not much difference between Santa Fe, Cheyenne and Sequoia Lodge. We phoned disney direct and asked for the deal of the day, and got a great price.

Hope this helps

Ian