any info on new rooms in sequoia logde

Started by carrydee38, January 26, 2013, 05:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrydee38

Hi planning a trip and looking up sequioa lodge as have never stayed there and while pricing the rooms up came new rooms think it is golden forest they are quite a lot more expensive. Has anyone any information on these rooms as theres nothing coming up on website for them only general information.

Help plz :thumbs:  :D

Kt

Hi carrydee38. I don't know any details but i think it's like the Empire State Club floor at Hotel New York. Probably little perks, maybe separate breakfast room etc? I haven't seen anything on the internet about them tho. Where did you see it?
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Elaine

Quote from: "carrydee38"Hi planning a trip and looking up sequioa lodge as have never stayed there and while pricing the rooms up came new rooms think it is golden forest they are quite a lot more expensive. Has anyone any information on these rooms as theres nothing coming up on website for them only general information.

Help plz :thumbs:  :D

Someone on another forum phoned DLP to get more information before booking - the Golden Forest rooms apparently give you a separate breakfast room/lounge, but no VIP fastpass etc.

carrydee38

Thanks guys I rang a not so helpful agent( which is quite rare to be honest) that for a cheap extra 300 euros ???that you get a private meet and greet with characters.  So when i quizzed him a bit more he said rooms were slightly better same breakfast no vip fastpass. Mmmm so think will wait to see what people review it when they come back so it doesnt seem to be a great option at the moment.  I thought you would at least get a cooked brekkie, maybe the fastpasses that you get a disneyland hotel not the vip ones.  Ohh and tea and soft drinks you get the guy said as well.