Most 'Themed' Restaurants Please...

Started by jw328, January 23, 2013, 02:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jw328

Hello Everyone,

We're visiting DLP from February 4th - 8th 2013 and very much looking forward to returning.

Just a quick question for you to think about. Like most people, the thing that we LOVE about DLP is that our imagination runs wild the minute we step onto Main Street. So to carry on with this throughout the whole holiday, we don't want to eat at 'normal restaurants' - we want to eat and experience the most 'themed' restaurants.
I've heard lots about the 'Blue Lagoon' - but unfortunately, that is closed on the week of our stay. We will be watching the Wild West show again, as this is very themed! :D  

So, the restaurants where you feel you're most submerged in the Disney/Fantasy atmosphere would be appreciated.
Not just a burger bar, or a steak house...

Thanks in advance :)

Jack.

AislingM

Walt`s , your surrounded by Disney ,  Cowboy Cookout BBQ , Hakuna Matata . . Pizzeria Bella Notte. I think these all have great theming and really continue the feeling of the land that your eating in ..
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

perrollaz

Colonel Hiats Pizza Outpost is wonderfully themed- in the original setup it was dedicated to the great explorer Dr Livingstone.

ewormas

Hi,I was just wondering if youve already booked buffalo bill, if not check out Ticketnet.fr for your tickets-much cheaper.  Have a great hol! :D

Elaine

definitely Colonel Hathis, and the Agrabah Cafe is amazing inside, brilliantly themed. So is Walts, full of interesting artifacts and each area of the restaurant represents a "land" in the main park.

Elaine

definitely Colonel Hathis, and the Agrabah Cafe is amazing inside, brilliantly themed. So is Walts, full of interesting artifacts and each area of the restaurant represents a "land" in the main park.

polar vixen

my personal opinion.... while agrabah is lovely inside, unless you've got kids that are willing to try anything, money is wasted, 1 of my sons used his half board voucher to eat 3 bread rolls, and the other 2 (who can't eat wheat)  didn't eat anything at all.  But it all depends on what sort of food your kids like.......

Elaine

my daughter had pasta and tomato sauce at Agrabah - and now she's into chicken wings, she could have had those too. I agree with you though, its not the normal buffet selection for children at Agrabah, and because its so limited in what she likes to eat, its not my daughter's favourite restaurant.

I love it though!

julesk

Sorry to change the subject slightly. Is Agrabah any good for veggi's? Thanks

kate87

Apparently its fab for veggies. if you go onto trip advisor theres some great pictures of the buffet & the selcetion of non-meaty stuff looks good. Im veggie & intend on trying it out in march :)

julesk

Great, thanks Kate87. Diffently going to book Agrabah for May then!

kate87

I've booked it for when we go in 6 wks, will be sure to put it in my review!

julesk

Great, cant wait to read it.

stacers

I've been to Agrabah I'm a picky eater and didn't enjoy it my boyfriend loved it though. We've just come back from a Christmas trip and while we were there there was a lot closed so we just ended up going in the first restaurant that had food we liked. One day we came across the Lucky Nugget saloon and weren't expecting much but it was amazing the seating is quite tight but you  really feel like your in an old western ballroom and while we were there there was a live band playing which really added to the atmosphere and the food was quite tasty (ribs + angus burgers).