Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hecate

Hi everyone, I can sponsor 3 people until 31 of this month, for anual passport DREAMS. I dont have problems with dates because I live in Paris. Let me know if I can help some one. I speak English, Spanish and Italian.

Happy Disney 2016!

fiyero

Quote from: Hecate on January 04, 2016, 05:38:37 PM
Hi everyone, I can sponsor 3 people until 31 of this month, for anual passport DREAMS. I dont have problems with dates because I live in Paris. Let me know if I can help some one. I speak English, Spanish and Italian.

Happy Disney 2016!
Hi I need sponsorship for 2, maybe 3 annual passes on the 25th or 26th January (we aren't certain our plans).

Also someone can hopefully answer this for me - I see you don't qualify for sponsorship if you've had an annual passport in the last 2 years. I had one that finished in January 2015, I have moved house since then. will they know or can I just get a new one?

EDIT TO ADD: My plan would be to get them Monday 25th early evening if that is good

nathalie

Looking for a sponsor for March 10th in the morning.

stifle

Quote from: fiyero on January 05, 2016, 10:59:08 AM
Quote from: Hecate on January 04, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

Happy Disney 2016!
Hi I need sponsorship for 2, maybe 3 annual passes on the 25th or 26th January (we aren't certain our plans).

Also someone can hopefully answer this for me - I see you don't qualify for sponsorship if you've had an annual passport in the last 2 years. I had one that finished in January 2015, I have moved house since then. will they know or can I just get a new one?

EDIT TO ADD: My plan would be to get them Monday 25th early evening if that is good

You aren't eligible for sponsorship. They will search on your name and date of birth to check.

fiyero

Quote from: stifle on January 05, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
You aren't eligible for sponsorship. They will search on your name and date of birth to check.
Does that mean if I buy my pass I am eligible to sponsor my friends? (if the offer above falls through) or does the no sponsorships in the first month rule still apply?

Samanthad

Will be in the park Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th March if anyone needs sponsoring?
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

stifle

Quote from: fiyero on January 05, 2016, 03:09:35 PM
Does that mean if I buy my pass I am eligible to sponsor my friends? (if the offer above falls through) or does the no sponsorships in the first month rule still apply?
I'm afraid you still can't sponsor someone in your first month of holding an AP.

fiyero

Quote from: stifle on January 05, 2016, 07:09:49 PM
Quote from: fiyero on January 05, 2016, 03:09:35 PM
I'm afraid you still can't sponsor someone in your first month of holding an AP.
Oh well, just seems a shame that it is considered a new pass and not a new pass at the same time

stifle

Yeah, the conditions all seem a bit arbitrary but they are designed because APs are aimed at residents or locals who come to the parks an odd day every few weeks/months rather than guests travelling in, who they would prefer to buy a package in a hotel or a multi-day passport.

DISNEYGIRL

We will be in Disneyland from 30th of January to 4th of February if anyone needs sponsorship. My daughter will also be available to sponsor on the 29th of January.
Wish you all nice trips  :)

princesslaura

We are thinking of going to DLP for 4 nights in April. There will be 5 of us all with dream annual passes. About how much would it be to stay in one of the hotels? And what is the phone number to call for this? Thanks  :)

stifle

The number to call is +33825300500 for AP hotel reservations. There is no UK number. Make sure you have the membership numbers of all guests to hand. They will be able to tell you the hotel(s) that is/are offering AP discounts for your planned arrival date and sort out your booking.

Please note that very few rooms at the resort accommodate more than four guests so you are probably needing two rooms.

However, it's also worth checking online prices for one guest in a room as you can add additional AP holder guests at reception on arrival by paying a few euro per guest per night in taxes.

princesslaura

I only have one, we are getting the rest when we're there as they have expired, is that alright or not? Thank you I'll give them a call

stifle

Quote from: princesslaura on January 07, 2016, 01:04:27 PM
I only have one, we are getting the rest when we're there as they have expired, is that alright or not? Thank you I'll give them a call
Probably best to just ask them all that on the phone as I'm not sure. Don't forget to use sponsorships for the new APs if eligible as they will get 10% off and the sponsor will get a free extra year!

princesslaura

Yes that's the plan! 3 are sponsorships but 1 can't as had an annual pass less that 2 years ago! The one who sponsored you! Didn't manage to get a 3rd in the end  :(