The 10th Return to DLRP Trip Report! 9th-16th September 2012

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, October 09, 2012, 06:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!  :D

I know I might be late but I was quite busy during the past few weeks therefore I couldn't find the chance and do my trip report at all!!! :cry:

SO....just wanted to let you all know that my trip to Disneyland Paris was simply amazing! We found very good weather,park wasn't that busy (Excluding saturday and sunday), almost all the rides were open,the hotel was brilliant,but the main highlight of my trip...DISNEY DREAMS! It simply blowed me away...I ended up in tears at the end of it,it brought back so many childhood memories,watching all those amazing Disney Classics once again  :) Had to watch it every single night,simply couldn't get bored of it at all!!!  :roll:

Anyways thats a small intro of my trip report, hopefully by the end of this week I shall upload the Trip Report of Day 1 (including photos of each Day).

Here are some small teaser photos I took during my trip and also some of myslef I took using my tripod :P just to get you all a bit started in my Trip Report  :D/

Hope you like the photos!  ;)

PS-At the end of the photos you will find a video I created with some highlights from my latest trip at Disneyland Paris!

Must watch especially for us Disneyland Paris lovers  :thumbs:  

Cruise around the Rivers of the Far West on the Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing in Frontierland by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Reception In Tower Of Terror by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Near Lake Disney-Disney Village by NicoMalta, on Flickr

An evening shot of Big Thunder Mountain & the Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing by NicoMalta, on Flickr

The Disneyland Hotel by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Disney Dreams! by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Outside Phantom Manor...EnTeR iF yOu DaRe ;-) by NicoMalta, on Flickr

The Statue of a LEGEND and a special mouse...Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse at Walt Disney Studios Park by NicoMalta, on Flickr

With Dale :-) by NicoMalta, on Flickr

The Hollywood Tower Of Terror by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Phantom Manor in Frontierland by NicoMalta, on Flickr

The Sleeping Beauty Castle in Central Plaza,Main Street, U.S.A. by NicoMalta, on Flickr

Rafiki :-) by NicoMalta, on Flickr

[youtube:2vbnevzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnIiO9Uxf0[/youtube:2vbnevzo]
Let me know what you think...Hope you all like it! [-o<

natalie1313

Dreams made me cry too, its amazing. Stunning pictures! they are so beautiful.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "natalie1313"Dreams made me cry too, its amazing. Stunning pictures! they are so beautiful.

Hehe thank you for the nice comments Natalie  :)  I appreciate it!!! Yeah absolutely agree 100% Disney Dreams! is breathtaking!If you cry at the end of Disney Dreams,no matter how old you are or if your a male/female,it means that you have Disney magic inside your heart and appreciate the joy and happiness Disney has gives us  ;)

SwipatronSparks

love your photos especially that one at the end its so sweet =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"love your photos especially that one at the end its so sweet =]

Hehe thank you for the nice comments  :)  Awh I love that photo too!!! Believe it or not it was a coincidence, I was in the waiting line when I noticed Rafiki carrying the Baby,so I thought id take a picture...hehe! Remember the part where Rafiki raises Simba high up on Pride Rock? Its that all over again but this time in reality! :)

lynny

Looking forward to your trip report :)

loving your pics.....thats a really fab setting or editing you've used to get the colours as they are fantatic :D

that picture with the baby lush......got 1 similar of winnie the pooh holding a baby will have to look for it and post it.
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "lynny"Looking forward to your trip report :)

loving your pics.....thats a really fab setting or editing you've used to get the colours as they are fantatic :D

that picture with the baby lush......got 1 similar of winnie the pooh holding a baby will have to look for it and post it.

Thank you so much for the kind comments  :D  The pictures are edited into HDR by me  :)  With HDR the colours come out even better then you see them in real life believe it or not! :P  Glad you like them though :thumbs:

Regarding the picture of Winnie the Pooh,you should upload asap as im looking forward to see it  :D

lynny

i would upload it but i'm hopless its in my picasa file but how i get on here i dont know.....lol
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

DisneyManiac

One question! Did you add colour on the Tower of Terror or was it that colourful?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"One question! Did you add colour on the Tower of Terror or was it that colourful?

Thats my point when editing in HDR, the colour comes out even better then you see it in real life :)  I promise I haven't touched the image with coloring in,I just did in HDR.  :thumbs:  You like it?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Since im still finalizing my trip report,I thought id share a video I created with some highlights from my latest trip at Disneyland Paris!

[youtube:16owafge]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnIiO9Uxf0[/youtube:16owafge]

PS-Trip report to be uploaded very soon! :D

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey guys!

Since im still finalizing my trip report,I thought id share a video I created with some highlights from my latest trip at Disneyland Paris!

[youtube:2bco74bp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnIiO9Uxf0[/youtube:2bco74bp]

Like a little kid would say: That was epic! Literally! What was that software?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"
Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"Hey guys!

[youtube:1or6ajeh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WnIiO9Uxf0[/youtube:1or6ajeh]

Like a little kid would say: That was epic! Literally! What was that software?

Hehe thanks mate  :)  Glad you loved it! The software I use is Pinnacle Studio 14 HD ... its some sick software! Really fun to use  :thumbs:

DisneyManiac

Looked at a demonstration of it! Looks great! How did you put tet onto the Disney logo at the end?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Looked at a demonstration of it! Looks great! How did you put tet onto the Disney logo at the end?

:)  To edit the Disney Logo I used the Adobe After effects,its  a bit difficult to use as you really need to be technical on editing on the laptop,but when you get used to playing around and testing and all you can use it  :thumbs: Then after finalizing the logo and all vwala! Added it to my project  :twisted: