restaurant reservation

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, September 22, 2012, 05:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi I booked an holiday to DisneyLand Paris on 21 March to 25 March 2013 in Co-Op Travel on August 16 2012 because the 40% off hotel and tickets  (witch finish next sunday 30th August) for arrive until 27 March 2013, but I forgot to booked an restaurant reservation for Cafe Mickey, Cowboy CookOut and maybe Auberge de Cendrillon(cinderella house). Will I be able to make an restaurant reservation  for  Cafe Mickey, Cowoboy Cookout and Auberge de Cendrillon (maybe depending if we seen the parades the first or second night we be at Disneyland Paris)  in Disneyland Hotel on the first night we're there or should I booked the restaurant reservation on same by I had booked the hotel and park tickets(even tough my said it be too difficult to re-book because of the flights).

Elaine

you should be fine booking when you arrive at your hotel. However, anyone, regardless of where they have booked their holiday to DLP, can call the Disney Dining reservation service in France  before they arrive, to book tables at restaurants (including all the ones you have mentioned). The number to call is 0033 160 30 40  50. You can't book your tables until 60 days before you arrive at DLP.

You don't need to contact your travel agent at all to do this.