Disney Restaurants Children Menu

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, September 23, 2012, 08:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi I most of these restaurants in both disney parks on the children menu it says Includes and surprise(it the surprise an plastic souvenir mugs) or is it an different surprise.

Elaine

I'm not asking this to be mean, but why do you want to know this? You are 2 adults going to DLP are you not?

Pluto2011Pluto

Because most of the food/meal in some of  restaurant don't suit my taste buds(e.g. this mean I won't like the food there, also don't say how do you now if you don't like it when you have not try it before because I have try food that are on the adult menu in my local cafes and found it I did on like it).

caspdex

Which restaurants are you wanting to go to?
Wouldn't a buffet meal be better if you are a picky eater.
Or better still try something new,

caspdex

What did you do last year when you were there late Nov-early Dec, when you were dining.

disney-dan

Quote from: "caspdex"What did you do last year when you were there late Nov-early Dec, when you were dining.

Funny that you've mentioned last year, the OP is It's a Small World under a different account isn't it? :lol:

Same thing every year....  :roll:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Elaine

Quote from: "Pluto2011Pluto"Because most of the food/meal in some of  restaurant don't suit my taste buds(e.g. this mean I won't like the food there, also don't say how do you now if you don't like it when you have not try it before because I have try food that are on the adult menu in my local cafes and found it I did on like it).

yes, but what I mean is, if you ask at a table service meal at DLP for something from the child's menu because you don't like anything on the adult menu, they will not bring you a "surprise gift" like they do for children.

caspdex

It sure is, she pops up on Disboards,Tripadviser etc under a variety of names,asking the same questions. Actually saw her in DLH on our last visit( I was only passing through)