ANGEL

Started by hawian rollercoaster, August 15, 2012, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Heard a rumour that angel has been out and about lately in the park . Does this mean she is making a come back not seen her since showtime spectacular ended. I would have one happy girl if that was true.

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

Maybe I'm embarassing myself right now... :P but who do you mean by Angel? :-O
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

ford prefect

Angel is Stitch's girlfriend.  http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Angel
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

mattboywonder

Quote from: "ford prefect"Angel is Stitch's girlfriend.  http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Angel

I heard they broke up - Angel caught Stitch cheating on her with Shellie May (Duffy's girlfriend)  :shock:  :shock:
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

TVTaughtMeHowToFeel

I really have to catch up on those sequels :D
Halloween 2000
Summer 2004
Halloween 2005
Christmas 2005
Halloween 2007
Halloween 2010
Summer 2012
Spring 2014
Christmas 2014

Elaine

I haven't seen anything about Angel at DLP since the New Generation festival finished in March 2011.

Aurora1

Quotehawian rollercoaster »
Heard a rumour that angel has been out and about lately in the park . Does this mean she is making a come back not seen her since showtime spectacular ended. I would have one happy girl if that was true.

So would I, my dd would be sooo happy!! She is asking everytime, if Angel will be there. Her reason for is, they used her in the hub show 2 years ago, so they have her costume, so it couldn` t be to difficult to have her do meet `n greets! (girls logic... ;) )
 Maybe she could be at the Lilo and Stitch meet`n greet in HNY. But I don`t know when that`sgoing to be open.
Aurora1

hawian rollercoaster

Hi Aurora 1 do you have any more info on the lilo and stitch meet n greet HNY this is the first i have heard about it sounds great.

Aurora1

Quotehawian rollercoaster »
Hi Aurora 1 do you have any more info on the lilo and stitch meet n greet HNY this is the first i have heard about it sounds great.
Hi hawaian rollercoaster,
no I don`t know much more about this. I read about it in forza united`s trip report from July. He posted a picture(think on page 2or 3 of his report) When he went back recently, there was no news.
I`m hoping someone going in the near future has something to tell us about that.
Aurora1

littlemermaid83

Angel was in the Disneyland Hotel with Stitch a week or so ago.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Martin B

She is appearing more and more frequently.

The guys at charactercentral.net may have the answer they are quite in the know! :0)

They recon she will be a permanent fixture potentially as soon as Halloween!  :thumbs:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Aurora1

Now that are good news!!  Keeping my fingers ceossed, they will have her out and around by Halloween [-o< !!
MY dd would be thrilled! I haven`t mentioned it to her yet (the last post). I`m hoping to get more news closer to the date...
Aurora1

orsie

@littlemermaid83 I met Angel WITH Stitch in the Disneyland Hotel, it was during the 'Magical Moment'.
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

hawian rollercoaster

Any news on the lilo and stitch meet n greet at hny.

Martin B

I have no news on the lilo and stitch meet and greet.

But Stitch will be out (potentialy with Angel) througout Halloween in a special costume!
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart