Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

i saw it one morning by accident when i went in june last year. the music started and here comes the word disneyland dancing up the road!

MizzRabbit

I love all the Mainstreet shops, but this is definitely my favourite! The colors and decorations are amazing and it always smells of cookies and candy. Definitely my fav photo.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Snow_White_Girl

A few of my favourites from my trip last September:

Me with Stitch

Mary Poppins

Maleficent (I still don't understand why they put her in fiery colours when she was in black!)

Me with Minnie

Disneyland entrance

My favourite window in the whole castle

And the best one to finish - this was taken during the cinema parade. When Mickey's float went past I shouted "Mickey!" and waved...and was rewarded with this amazing photo! :D

:mickey2:

\":lamp:\"

never2old

Hmm I love these two.

This was taken November 2006 (before 15th Anniversary decorations). We were heading out of Discoveryland, the sun came out and hit the castle just right, it was magical!!

[attachment=1:16d7frhv]litup.jpg[/attachment:16d7frhv]

And this was one year later, November 2007, sun  had started going down, castle looked amazing...

[attachment=0:16d7frhv]sunset.jpg[/attachment:16d7frhv]

It's got to be the most beautiful castle in the world!!

Captain Pan

Now these ones were taken back in February 2007, and their my favourites for differing reasons. The Castle because of what it is. Even in the rather overcast day we had. Plus I got a pretty clear shot toward the castle so I was pretty happy with myself

Now I love Toy Story and Seeing as this was the first and last attraction of my visit the Gateway for me had to be highlighted.

We hadn't arrived in the resort for five minutes, but to be fair we had started our journey to the Park at 5am (GMT), and Arrived at 9pm (GMT+1) so my girlfriend was starting to get hungry and I don't blame her I was... Entering the Village from Sequiola, the sight of Cafe Mickey made it an instant stop off for something to sort the rumbly in her tumbally. I like this one as it looks as though through the reflection in the glass that the logo is actually in some sections complete.

Flounder

Here's one of my favorite pics from the waiting area of Pirates of the Caribbean. It was taken during our Dec./Jan. 2007/2008 trip.

Cheers,
Flounder

never2old

Nice one Flounder, love the lights in your picture!

lil-shawn

Here are my Favorite Pics from my Trip back in june 2007 and one you have to find out where it come from  :P !!!

Disneyland Hotel

Castle from the Railroad Station

Castle from Central Plaza

Big Thunder Mountain

Indiana Jones

How Sweet

Lilo And Stitch

So and now where u can find this?

Hope u like those Pics!!!!

Flounder

Quote from: "lil-shawn"So and now where u can find this?
Looks like the Treef of Life at the Animal Kingdom  :-"  But where could it be  :?: Is it a lamp or something alike?

BTW, nice shots  :D

Cheers,
Flounder

Remco K.

Quote from: "Flounder"Looks like the Treef of Life at the Animal Kingdom  :-"  But where could it be  :?: Is it a lamp or something alike?
It sure refers to Animal Kingdom. I also noticed it has a dragon in the logo, which refers to the old plans of Beastly Kingdomme, so it's based on an older logo of Animal Kingdom, so either the picture shows an item which has been around for a while, or the Imagineers have just used the old logo.

I can imagine it being somewhere in Adventureland. Good one!

Clarebelle

QuoteSo and now where u can find this?

Is it in Walt's???
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

lil-shawn

QuoteFlounder wrote:
Looks like the Treef of Life at the Animal Kingdom  But where could it be  Is it a lamp or something alike?

It sure refers to Animal Kingdom. I also noticed it has a dragon in the logo, which refers to the old plans of Beastly Kingdomme, so it's based on an older logo of Animal Kingdom, so either the picture shows an item which has been around for a while, or the Imagineers have just used the old logo.

I can imagine it being somewhere in Adventureland. Good one!

Yes this is a letern from animal kingdom at the entrance  :P

I´m happy that u like all my pics i will look for some more from WDW and DLRP!!

lil-shawn

So and here are the next pics i will share with you.

Here are 7 pics from DLRP!!

Main Sreet U.S.A.

Mark Twain and Phantom Manor

Hooks Galley and the Castle

Skull Rock, Hooks Galley and Swiss Family Tree House

Discoveryland

Mickey Fountain

Out from a room at New Port Bay Club

And here are 4 Pics from WDW

Christmas Tree and Tower of Terror

Tower of Terror from the Entrance

On top of the CrossRoad building at DHS

Hmm thats me, the only thing is i´m not from Berlin and i don´t
work at WDW Epcot  :P

Hope u like all the pics!!

britincgn

My favorite Halloween pics from DLP.

Love the ghost effect

=D> She was fantastic, great job whoever you are.

britincgn

My Favorite pics from WDW both taken at Epcot.

Member homecoming(DVC)Great experience the park was closed for us at night.