DSC_1782 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

DSC_1600 by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Starwars by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Star Tours by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Discoveryland by grovesie.i, on Flickr

Window Dispaly by grovesie.i, on Flickr

I have soooo many more...............

Mrsya

Wow. Grovesie, your pics are amazing. I was about to post one of mine but embarrassed to now. The one of Discoveryland with Videopolis is quite simply stunning!

grovesie

Quote from: Mrsya on June 03, 2014, 12:26:27 PM
Wow. Grovesie, your pics are amazing. I was about to post one of mine but embarrassed to now. The one of Discoveryland with Videopolis is quite simply stunning!

Thanksyou for liking my pics. Please post yours, and dont be embarrassed, I love seeing all photos from DLP, I have been given many great ideas from others pics.

vampira

Great pictures, Grovesie!
Mine aren't as beautiful as yours, but I think these at my best photos from last years trip.

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

itslizi

This photo has to be my favourite from my last visit, I just happened to be around when the 20th Anniversary Train came around.

Whilst I also have a lot of love for these photos. The first is of my boyfriend when he visited Disneyland Paris when he was younger with his family, then we recreated the same photo on our last visit which was taken around ten years later. Sorry the first isn't of great quality, but that's what we had to deal with once upon a time.

loulou169

I took this on my iPhone when me and my girls were here April 2014 x
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Andybear

I took this one of the castle lit up just before Dreams started - I love the way the colour of the sky and the colour of the castle contrast each other.

Incidentally how do you insert a picture in the actual narrative of posts?  I can do attachments but that's it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DisneyRon

You'll need to host the picture somewhere Andybear, you could add it as a private picture on facebook and then copy the image-URL, or you could use a dedicated image hosting service like imgur.com or photobucket.com
Then you can use IMG tags to insert the picture in the text.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Well, after nearly 60 visits I have too many favorites haha.
But I'll post some of them.

These are all from my Instagram page, if you want to follow me there (Instagram.com/DLRPWonders).

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 12, 2014, 05:58:35 PM
You'll need to host the picture somewhere Andybear, you could add it as a private picture on facebook and then copy the image-URL, or you could use a dedicated image hosting service like imgur.com or photobucket.com
Then you can use IMG tags to insert the picture in the text.

Thanks Ron - I'm not very technically minded but I'll give that a go  :)

Andybear

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on October 12, 2014, 06:43:33 PM
Let's see if this works  :D

hmm, it appears that one is blocked for me at least, can anyone else see it? ;D I don't have facebook, so that may be why... :)

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on October 12, 2014, 07:17:14 PM
Quote from: Andybear on October 12, 2014, 06:43:33 PM
Let's see if this works  :D

hmm, it appears that one is blocked for me at least, can anyone else see it? ;D I don't have facebook, so that may be why... :)

It's just a little square for me - I wonder if I did something wrong?  I attach the photo I tried to post as an attachment - a picture of me an Mickey Mouse.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DisneyRon

You copied a share link I think, not 100% sure, but it's not a direct link to the image. :)

Perhaps go to the photo on facebook, right-click on the picture, and click "Copy Image URL", when you copy it between IMG tags it should end in .jpg or .png or something similar. That should work, but perhaps someone else can help you out here, I wouldn't know exactly how it works on Facebook.