Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekirtley

My Favourite has to be this one I took in Adventureland. Hope you all like it :D

DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

aliscrapper

Oh wow!  What an amazing photo!

pinkboxers

Picture taken in 2009 for a school project on autumn photography... Slightly bigger version: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5279/584 ... 2a98_b.jpg
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

aliscrapper

Quote from: "pinkboxers"

Picture taken in 2009 for a school project on autumn photography... Slightly bigger version: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5279/584 ... 2a98_b.jpg

Wow!  That is one amazing photo to be proud of!  I'm a beginner photographer - any tips for getting such a great shot?? Thanks :thumbs:

pinkboxers

Quote from: "aliscrapper"Wow!  That is one amazing photo to be proud of!  I'm a beginner photographer - any tips for getting such a great shot?? Thanks :thumbs:

Well tbh I was planning on using a shot I took with our Nikon D40 but ended up using the one taken with my pocket camera (Panasonic TZ5)...  :oops:

I think the shot in particular isn't that special, but if you wanna do something like this it comes down on the photo editing / photoshopping. I suppose the difference between the black and white and the coloured trees make them look even more 'autumnly'. Also, the way the picture is cut out makes a big difference - if I remember correctly the unedited version of the photo has a lot more lake and sky which really didn't add anything to the pic and made the hotel and trees come out less.

I LOVE DLP in the autumn :)
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

aliscrapper

Quote from: "aliscrapper"Wow!  That is one amazing photo to be proud of!  I'm a beginner photographer - any tips for getting such a great shot?? Thanks :thumbs:

Well tbh I was planning on using a shot I took with our Nikon D40 but ended up using the one taken with my pocket camera (Panasonic TZ5)...  :oops:

I think the shot in particular isn't that special, but if you wanna do something like this it comes down on the photo editing / photoshopping. I suppose the difference between the black and white and the coloured trees make them look even more 'autumnly'. Also, the way the picture is cut out makes a big difference - if I remember correctly the unedited version of the photo has a lot more lake and sky which really didn't add anything to the pic and made the hotel and trees come out less.

I LOVE DLP in the autumn :)

Thanks.  I really must teach myself Photoshop!  I'm just in the process of buying a new compact - would you recommend th Panasonic TZ5?? Thanks :thumbs:

pinkboxers

I would definitely recommend it, it's a great camera and I'm very satisfied with it. But it's pretty 'old', think I got it in 2008. I think they're on TZ8 now?

aliscrapper

Quote from: "pinkboxers"I would definitely recommend it, it's a great camera and I'm very satisfied with it. But it's pretty 'old', think I got it in 2008. I think they're on TZ8 now?

The TZ8 was the one I had my eye on and it seems to have great reviews!   :thumbs:

thekirtley

My picture was taken on my 2 megapixel blackberry camera so it's not the best quality :P
DLP visitor since the age of 2.
:)
Part time Student, Full Time Disney enthusiast.
:D

Dixieface

Quote from: "aliscrapper"

Wow!  That is one amazing photo to be proud of!  I'm a beginner photographer - any tips for getting such a great shot?? Thanks :thumbs:

That really is a GREAT picture!
"I don\'t want the public to see the world they live in while they\'re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they\'re in another world." - Walt Disney ~

woriflan

Some of my fav pictures  :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tower of Terror signature shot  :D/

Hope you guys like them  :) .

aliscrapper

Wow!!!!!!!!

MrsPirate

Woriflan they are brilliant photos!

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

DLP-Photos.com

Great photos woriflan - I especially like the 4th one :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

HayHay

wow loving all these photos