Your Favourite Photo from the Magic!

Started by Patrick, January 15, 2007, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlumBelle

These are scans of old 2004 (pre digital camera) pics;

And my favourite type of photo:

(sorry the last one is a scan of a scan, but i no longer have the original  :( )
Easter 2000 - Cheyenne
November 2004 - Santa Fe
22nd May 2011 - Santa Fe

6th-10th June 2012 - Seqouia Lodge
Christmas 2016 - Santa Fe
Christmas 2017 - In the planning stages!

FishyBoy15

This is a photograph I took over the summer of 2010, on my first trip back to DLRP in a long time. It's only taken on my iPhone 4, but it's not left as my wallpaper since (on my iPhone, iPad, Macbook) and it genuinely makes me smile whenever I see it.. Sad, yes! But I do think it's a positively stunning photograph, which I happened to catch by chance.

Previous Trips]

Sequoia Lodge: April 2000
Cheyenne: April 2002
Cheyenne: July 2003
Sequoia Lodge: January 2004
Radisson Blu- Disneyland Paris: July 2010
Cheyenne: August 2010
Cheyenne: January 2011

Upcoming Trips]

Sequoia Lodge: July 2011

aliscrapper

Wow!  What an amazing photo!

FishyBoy15

Quote from: "aliscrapper"Wow!  What an amazing photo!

Cheers! It did make my week the day I took it (easily amused.. yes!), first performance of the show I saw during the time I was there as well..

Previous Trips]

Sequoia Lodge: April 2000
Cheyenne: April 2002
Cheyenne: July 2003
Sequoia Lodge: January 2004
Radisson Blu- Disneyland Paris: July 2010
Cheyenne: August 2010
Cheyenne: January 2011

Upcoming Trips]

Sequoia Lodge: July 2011

CafeFantasia

Here's a photo that I took, that's also from the finale of Lights, Motors, Action:

CafeFantasia

Here's a photo that I took, that's also from the finale of Lights, Motors, Action:

aliscrapper

Wow!  You can almost smell the burning rubber!

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Teacup"Just a few photos of our latest trip. I took hundreds of photos, mostly of my little sis since she's so photogenic and quite literally cannot walk passed a photolocation without posing like a maniac (I blame cosplay, it's a bad influence on her).
So, first up is one of her favorites, since she had gotten kicked out of the way by at least 2 pushy parents in her efforts to get a photo (I mean really people? I understand it's hard to tell a small child they have to wait, but telling a bi-polar teenager that kids have to come first is just as difficult.). Making the most of TSPL:

Next was just silly... should really send this to the development team to make a point that people really do appreciate the orginal animation details in the parks just as much as the new film franchises. I saw at least 3 people attempt to recreate the photo after she did it:

The happiest moment of the week... her expression here is what happens when a performer with claws decides to tickle someone while a photo is being taken. Also the most expensive moment... right after this I was dragged at full pelt to Discoveryland to be instructed to buy stitch ears, stitch slippers, stitch gun, stitch plush toy, stitch mug... my wallet cries just looking at this photo:

And finally my fave photo I took over that week... at the New York City bar, when some of the daily hyper had worn off and Mini-chan was experiencing the frown-side of her disorder, there was still a little bit of Disney Magic:

She still has that little Tink, and it decorated our tree at Christmas time. With any luck that'll be less of my money for her to spend in July when we next go, this time staying in HNY since she loves that bar so much.
I'm really looking forward to what she makes of the Magical Moments Festival and all the new posing spots that come with it, especially with all the new dresses she's been buying since I told her I was taking her again.

It's awesome when you can do something like that for kids that need that bit of extra care, always chokes me up. Our daughter is now 14 and she's been through a fair bit medically, kidney biopsy's, test after test usually involving lots of needles but not once has she whinged or moaned, wifey and me, we sit there blubbering whenever she's laid there on some hospital bed, half in and out of reality because of the anaesthetic, rubbing her hands and talking to her. When I booked this latest trip (10th-13th April) The american guy on the phone asked me if it was a special occasion - I  replied they all are, then he got me talking about my daughter her name is Samantha btw, I ended up so choked I couldn't finish the booking, wifey had to take over - The guy taking the booking kept asking how I was!  :oops:

Anyway, my point is she looks like she had a wonderful time and your wallet will recover (in time) ;)

gingajen

That was a very touching post, it really choked me up! I hope all is well with you and your family x

kate&phoo

I love hearing stories about the power of Disneyland  :)

Forza_united I LOVE your pics  :thumbs:

HayHay

Wow! These photos are amazing!

Heres some of my favourites (click them to enlarge) :)
Jan 09

Dec 09 (My sister took these ones)

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks kate&phoo :D

@HayHay: great photos that remind me of my Christmas trip (although no snow that time) - second from the bottom is really great! :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

HayHay

@forza_united: yup it was very snowy when we were there but would quickly clear away! Also just noticed that you're going to DLP exactly a week before me too!

DLP-Photos.com

Actually my ticker is a few days behind, but yes close on each other, which should mean that this topic will see great pictures in the first weeks of august :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

toonarmylass

here are a couple from disneyworld, i know its notparis but its still magic!!!