Tangled (Disney 2010)

Started by Kristof, September 08, 2004, 01:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howtodeal

The director has dropped out of the movie, he is being replaced by Bolt's director  :roll:

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2008/10/10 ... -makeover/

burntsienna

Awww I hope he gets better soon!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

peep

OMG, those images are amazing. Do you think they will release a teaser trailer with Princess and the Frog?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Clarebelle

oooooOOOOO I cant wait, it looks like a perfect addition to hte Disney classics!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Luigi

the artworks for the movie look really great, i have my hopes up for a great disney film again  :D

Pete's Dragon

Looking at the concept picture of Rapunzel's tower, it nice to see that the evil witch has given her a small house to live in, rather than just one room at the top of the tower.

Riebi

Wow! I´m really impressed! looks great!  =D>

Thank you for posting that pete!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

howtodeal

Wow, i love those pictures  :shock:
Thanks for posting them Pete  =D>

Pete's Dragon

I found  another still from the movie

Anthony

The new logo is really nice:

Images are from the updated WDAS site: http://www.disneyanimation.com/projects ... dev01.html

I wonder which will be the final tower? The earlier one looked exactly like the one at Le Pays des Contes de Fées, but I love the one in the gorge.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Anthony"I wonder which will be the final tower? The earlier one looked exactly like the one at Le Pays des Contes de Fées, but I love the one in the gorge.

I think it all depends on how long they make her hair in the film. The other picture of the Prince climbing her hair, there's clouds below him :?

But I do like the tower in the gorge, mainly because it looks like a house, with a lot of rooms
 1)Bit more believable, can't really expect her to live in a one-room tower (where's the toilet?)
2) Could lead to some nice hide and seek scenes between the witch and the prince

Thomas_626

This looks epic.

Any info about potential musical numbers?

peep

Lead roles (voices) have been cast!

Link to the news article HERE

I'm confused, the article says 3D animated film, I thought this was a 2D animation? Unless they mean one where you'll need 3D glasses?
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Anthony

Quote from: "peep"I'm confused, the article says 3D animated film, I thought this was a 2D animation? Unless they mean one where you'll need 3D glasses?
No, oddly after Princess and the Frog heralds the "return" of traditional animation Rapunzel will be in full CGI, although they've been saying for years it'll be some of the most stylised, painterly CGI we've ever seen... I don't know why they didn't just use 2D then, but oh well. It's been in production for so long.

Great choice of Chuck for the "bandit"!