Meal Plans — Half Board & Full Board options and information

Started by Anthony, May 07, 2012, 09:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stecal

thanks i plan to eat at a few counter service ones so hopefully it will be ok

stifle

You can certainly do it at a counter service restaurant. At buffets such as Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet the CM may say you have to use a voucher per person.

chere

hi,

we'll be in dlp in march, 2 adults and 3 children, one is 4 years old, two twins are 2 and 1/2 years old. we have a premium full board plan.

no problem for buffet restaurants, but we're trying to understand how to use our adult vouchers for table service restaurants...

can we use our two adult vouchers for their face value and buy two childrens' menus (for the twins, who won't have vouchers since they're not 3 years old yet) and something else a la carte for us, mum & dad?

thanks a lot

jayney69

We're going in April, and I've booked the Premium meal vouchers for 4 nights (3 adults, well 2 + a 12 year old, and 1 child - 10).  I'm a little confused on looking at the menus and prices.  A lot of the menus list the Plus voucher set menu but don't list the Premium voucher items, or is it that we can have anything from the a la carte menu?
I'm thinking:
Day 1 - Walts
Day 2 - Buffalo Bills
Day 3 - Auberge de Cendrillon
Day 4 - Inventions
Does this sound about right?  The kids will eat pretty much anything, so I'm not worried there.

Thanks for any help, this is my first time of visiting for 12 years, and the first time with children.

daddyof2

Jayney, my understanding is that if you have premium vouchers and the set menu listed is for plus vouchers you can either a) have the plus set menu or b) dine a la carte (using the vouchers for the cash value stated on them)

DisneyRon

Quote from: jayney69 on February 06, 2015, 08:29:19 PM
We're going in April, and I've booked the Premium meal vouchers for 4 nights (3 adults, well 2 + a 12 year old, and 1 child - 10).  I'm a little confused on looking at the menus and prices.  A lot of the menus list the Plus voucher set menu but don't list the Premium voucher items, or is it that we can have anything from the a la carte menu?
I'm thinking:
Day 1 - Walts
Day 2 - Buffalo Bills
Day 3 - Auberge de Cendrillon
Day 4 - Inventions
Does this sound about right?  The kids will eat pretty much anything, so I'm not worried there.

Thanks for any help, this is my first time of visiting for 12 years, and the first time with children.

If there is only a Plus Set Menu listed, then going in with Premium simply means you'll be eating à la carte (Walt's for instance works like that). You'll be selecting one Appetizer, Main Course and Desert plus a Drink. This is not based on the Face Value of the vouchers, so don't worry about having to pay extra (unless you're eating at California Grill, as that has a Premium Set Menu, so it's that or Face Value as partial payment).

frostie

Has anyone got the themes for Inventions for this year. I'm not going until August but am looking at where we should eat and budget for. I've heard such great things about Brunch at Inventions.

stecal

Quote from: frostie on February 08, 2015, 09:56:30 PM
Has anyone got the themes for Inventions for this year. I'm not going until August but am looking at where we should eat and budget for. I've heard such great things about Brunch at Inventions.

hi saw this on trip advisor when i was looking for feb 15th theme
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-k6038561-o1120-Inventions_Brunch_Theme-Disneyland_Paris_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html

frostie

sarahmumof4

Trying to decide on which meal plan to do .

Could somebody tell me what the cash value is for the 1/2 board plus please for adults . Thank you :)
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

sarahmumof4

First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

marko

Hi there, we're just trying to get our heads round how the meals work. Can we use more than one set of vouchers for one meal? Or will the restaurants only accept one?

Many thanks!

stifle

Quote from: marko on February 20, 2015, 10:49:06 PM
Hi there, we're just trying to get our heads round how the meals work. Can we use more than one set of vouchers for one meal? Or will the restaurants only accept one?

Many thanks!

It's one vouxher per person per meal I'm afraid.