Blue Lagoon Restaurant — Adventureland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Blue Lagoon Restaurant in Adventureland at Disneyland Park.

• Table Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

sedgie

After our intial dissapointment of not being able to have a table, we booked one for the following day.  Our party of five where glad we did.  After being on the Pirates of the carribean ride, which the restaurant is included in (at the start) we had a tasty meal although not cheap (what is in Disney?) We paid apporx 32 euros for the set menu per head (three course).  Good choice of food, very tasty and with great service we all enjoyed every minute. I would recommend.

fiona

Chicken Colombo is amazing.  Our food was served really fast, but we had to wait 20 mins for the bill, even after asking twice! Service was really unfriendly, which was surprising. Our server changed half way through, but they were both useless. Hope it was just a blip.

2infinity

We ate in this restaurant Sunday this week and it was Fantastic. It has taken many park visits to finally get a date when the restaurant  was open, but it was worth the wait. I chose Mahi Mahi and my wife the Surf and Turf (not like the Harvester!) both were v good

As others comment it is not cheap but the menu is public and not hidden, so you know what you sign up for, and I think the quality and dining experience were worth it. The atmosphere was excellent. A great pre Dreams appetiser, although we werent on that deal.

It is well worth missing a couple of overpriced day snacks to budget your Euros towards an evening here.

Pluto2011Pluto

Please don't be  :evil: at me for ask me question but is DLP. info  website telling the truth that Captain Jack Sparrow visit the Blue Lagoon Restaurant. Me and my mother have never eating in the blue lagoon restaurant before but this evening one of my mum's relatives had be there for lunch and they enjoyed the experience and the food there and both me and my mum will visit the blue lagoon restaurant either before going on the pirates of the caribbean ride or after being pirates  of the caribbean ride during our visit to Disneyland Paris either on second day, third day,forth day or 5th day we be in the park.

Also do they only do lunch there or do they do dinner too.

Here what the say about the blue lagoon restaurant on DLP. info Website:
ttp://www.dlp.info/Disneyland-Parc/Land ... aurant.asp

DisneyBud

I think he normally does meet and greets outside of the restaurant.

caspdex

He was doing a meet'n'greet on the following the leader stage yesterday.

bad-pink-tink

Hi everyone

Im going to DLP last week in March and I want to dine at The Blue Lagoon Restaurant. Everywhere I have looked it recommends to make a reservation. My question is WHEN to make the reservation. I am a solo traveler , second time to DLP and I would like to try to get a table around 6pm on Tuesday 26 March.  I know the restaurant is currently closed due to the Pirates refurb but it will be open again around 15 March. Should I ring the restaurant directly about a week before I travel or should I wait and get the hotel to make the reservation when I check in on Monday 25 March??  Also I know the best tables are by the water, is it possible to request one of these tables when making the reservation?
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

kate87

Hiya, you can make reservations up to 60days in advance so you may aswell do it before you go, then atleast you're guaranteed the time & date you want. You can't request tables when you make the reservation but you could call into the restaurant earlier in the day & ask then.

bad-pink-tink

thanks kate87 thats what I just did. I called the Disneyland Paris Restaurant Reservation  number 00 33 160 30 40 50. This a French number and I was given the option to speak to an English operator. I was on hold about 5 minutes and got through to a lovely UK lady. I asked about the Disney Dreams VIP package, a meal and access to the VIP viewing area for Dreams but she said that offer was no longer available.  I made the reservation for Blue Lagoon for 6.30pm on Tuesday 26 March as was my original plan. Interesting I was told POTC reopens on 16 March which is incorrect, as the calendar on the official Disneyland Paris site says March 23!!  

Thanks for the tip, I will call into the restaurant early in the day when I come out of POTC ride and ask for a table near the water  :)
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

tubbsy

We have the premium meal vouchers and I have been preusing the wonderful DLRPMagic menus as to find out where is best to eat-Some list Premium meal voucher menus but Blue Lagoon doesnt.
So, do we get to choose off the main menu or is there a set Premium meal menu?
Thanks in advance.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

gemmasteele84

There is a set menu to pick from, its will have like 3-4 starters, mains and puddings to pick from.

tubbsy

Thank you :)
After all that the family have decided not to eat here but do Inventions twice! Rolls eyes!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

tubbsy

Yes, we did eat in Inventions twice, but did eat in Blue Lagoon too!
The family thoroughly enjoyed the food here and we will definately do it again.
The portions were HUGE and my kids were able to try sea food they never had tried before.

I am really glad we ate here and will go again if we get back to the magic :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Chlo83

For those who have eaten at the Blue Lagoon - I know it is inside the Pirates ride but do you think it's more magical to eat there in the evening or just as good at lunchtime?  I'm trying to work out our reservations and it would fit in best at lunchtime but if this isn't as good a time to go we can try for the evening.  Also - can you request a table by the water?