Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Quote from: "Samninetysix"
Quote from: "ulak"This show is ending??

Huh??
I'm sorry, i was mistaken! Show is going.
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

lisa_hg

Quote from: "fiyero"I've just booked (using the ticketnet link above) to see the show next Monday (good job I booked it today as you have to book a week ahead). €31.45 for the 21:30 performance including print at home. I am super excited.
It will be only my third time ever and my first in over 10 years (went with family in 1997 and with college in 2001/2)
Has much changed? I think Mickey is in the show now, how does that work?

Hi  I visited last year with my two children who were 7 and 4. We absolutely loved the show. Mickey and friends are now incorported into the show which takes on the format of performers completing challenges on behalf of teams which the audience is split into (four teams from what I remember) each team is given a colour coded cowboy hat,  is sat together in the arena and is cheered on by a team 'clown'.  

When you arrive at the show everyone is rounded into a bar type area - it can get quite crowded but you are not here for long - this is a good time for kiddies loo visits as once seated it can be a challenhge getting out of your row to visit the bathroom.

The show itself is action packed and mickey and friends making regular appearances throughout- the audience is also encouraged to sing along and bang cutlery - which the kids love!!! Overall a great show which incorporates the Disney characters really well.

TOP TIP: When you first arrive in the arena don't be put off by the smell once inside and seated it isnt that noticeable!!
Hotel New York 2006
Santa Fe 2007
Hotel New York 2008
Disneyland Hotel 2009
Newport Bay Club 2010
Newport Bay Club 2012
Newport Bay Club May 2013 :)

monkeyfunkster

Can you meet the characters (Mickey etc) after/ before the show like at the character meals?

Samninetysix

Quote from: "ulak"
Quote from: "Samninetysix"
Quote from: "ulak"This show is ending??

Huh??
I'm sorry, i was mistaken! Show is going.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! - Don't EVER do that to me again! :P

julesk

So sorry if I have missed these answers..  :oops:

How does the seating work? We have booked 1st category. Is it first come first served or pre booked seat numbers?

Do you have to pre-book the vegi option?  Thanks

Zee79

Just want to say thank you all of you who have put money saving tips on here. =D>

Even though I have been going to DLP for a long time i have never seen BBWWS. Main reasons are a mother who would not go because she "didn't like the food' and then more recently due to children. However we have now convinced my mother to go and the children are at an age that i think they would enjoy and appreciate the show and food. Well anyway i looked to book on the normal sites and then checked here- yes! you kind people gave me the wonderful ticknetnet.fr site.  There are 7 adults, 4 children and 2 infants who are going so it was a great saving for all of us, i have saved about £100 on the price of a family of 4 for the show!  :D/

We are now all looking forward to watching the show as it is going to break up our week.  :D

BlackPearl

Quote from: "julesk"How does the seating work? We have booked 1st category. Is it first come first served or pre booked seat numbers?
Yes, first come first served and keep in mind that 1st category has a separate queue (we didn't realise the first time,
because the "normal" queue was so long and there was no sign at the ticket-counter to form two queues)
But don't worry, you will have a good view from every place.
I don't know if you can pre-book a special seat number, though.

QuoteDo you have to pre-book the vegi option?
I'm not absolutely sure wether you tell the CMs when receiving your seat-number-tickets or right after that in the area where you can order alcoholic drinks to be served to your seat.

Zee79

Sorry if already been asked but
1) now I have e-tickets do I just queue as normal and hand them over at main desk in BBWWS?

2) what time is it recommended to start to queue from? We are going to see the 6:30pm show.

julesk

Thank you so much Black Pearl, that is a great help.  :thumbs:

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Zee79"Sorry if already been asked but
1) now I have e-tickets do I just queue as normal and hand them over at main desk in BBWWS?

2) what time is it recommended to start to queue from? We are going to see the 6:30pm show.

I think we went in about an hour earlier than our show. There is a huge bar for refreshments and a stage show also (we watched some squaw doing a dance with hula hoops, was pretty good to be fair)

Zee79

Thanks, hopefully kids won't be too bored for too long then before the show starts :-)

Samninetysix

I doubt you'll get bored AND you can have family photos done in the bar area with western theming!

davkav

Hi guys,

This is a long shot but here it goes.

We have just come back from Disneyland on Monday gone. We went over from Friday the 26th to the following Monday the 29th.

On Saturday evening I booked tickets for BBWWS for Sunday the 25th on the website ticketnet.fr, or so I thought. Unfortunately I made the mistake of booking the tickets for the 5th of May. We only found out when we arrived at the check in area for the show and the staff member at the gate informed us that our tickets were for the following Sunday evening.

To say we were gutted was an understatement. Thankfully the staff member walked back to the ticket office with us and sorted us out with additional tickets, which I had to pay for again. I didn't mind paying again at the time as I didn't want to let our 4 year old down and I presumed it would not be a problem getting a refund from ticketnet.fr

I have contacted ticketnet.fr and to say they were unhelpful is an understatement. Completely dismissed me and fobbed me off. There is standard insurance added to the purchase of the ticket but as I was told, it only covers illness accident or if you are 'compelled to work that day'.

I completely understand that it was my mistake but the fact that I forked out the extra money to attend on the night I had planned in the first place should warrant a refund in my opinion. The hosts of the show are still getting there money in a way.

Anyway this leads me on to my long shot.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying the tickets from me for a reduced rate, maybe €75 ?

The tickets are for 2 adults and 1 child between the ages of 3 and 11 for category 2 seats for Sunday May the 5th at 18:30. They cost me €120 excluding insurance.

I know for the buyer there is a bit of risk in that the tickets are the print at home version so they are in a PDF file but I can assure you I have no bad intentions. I would simply like to get some of the money back for what I paid for the tickets. I can scan and post my ticket stubs for the Sunday show just gone to show that I am legitimate.

I would be happy to come to some arrangement if someone wants to pay half now and half after the show as it would leave the risk as 50:50.

Thanks for reading,
Dave

davkav

Hi guys,

This is a long shot but here it goes.

We have just come back from Disneyland on Monday gone. We went over from Friday the 26th to the following Monday the 29th.

On Saturday evening I booked tickets for BBWWS for Sunday the 25th on the website ticketnet.fr, or so I thought. Unfortunately I made the mistake of booking the tickets for the 5th of May. We only found out when we arrived at the check in area for the show and the staff member at the gate informed us that our tickets were for the following Sunday evening.

To say we were gutted was an understatement. Thankfully the staff member walked back to the ticket office with us and sorted us out with additional tickets, which I had to pay for again. I didn't mind paying again at the time as I didn't want to let our 4 year old down and I presumed it would not be a problem getting a refund from ticketnet.fr

I have contacted ticketnet.fr and to say they were unhelpful is an understatement. Completely dismissed me and fobbed me off. There is standard insurance added to the purchase of the ticket but as I was told, it only covers illness accident or if you are 'compelled to work that day'.

I completely understand that it was my mistake but the fact that I forked out the extra money to attend on the night I had planned in the first place should warrant a refund in my opinion. The hosts of the show are still getting there money in a way.

Anyway this leads me on to my long shot.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying the tickets from me for a reduced rate, maybe €75 ?

The tickets are for 2 adults and 1 child between the ages of 3 and 11 for category 2 seats for Sunday May the 5th at 18:30. They cost me €120 excluding insurance.

I know for the buyer there is a bit of risk in that the tickets are the print at home version so they are in a PDF file but I can assure you I have no bad intentions. I would simply like to get some of the money back for what I paid for the tickets. I can scan and post my ticket stubs for the Sunday show just gone to show that I am legitimate.

I would be happy to come to some arrangement if someone wants to pay half now and half after the show as it would leave the risk as 50:50.

Thanks for reading,
Dave

gemmasteele84

We went an hour before our show and it flew by. Mickey was there first to do photos and autographs for the kids, then goofy and some singers came out to finish up. Before we knew it we were sitting in our seats eating nachos :)