Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show in Disney Village.

• Table Service
  • Dinner Show

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

Bubbles

We truly enjoyed the show last year when we went, we loved all of the interaction and supporting your team, such fun!  We are visiting DLRP later this year and we would very much like to do the show again, But we have opted into the half board meal voucher scheme which means we have Plus vouchers (not Premium like last time) we were wondering if like at some of the restaurants we can use the vouchers at face value and pay the difference?

debbieharry

yes we did last year

jonathan

Ive read that this isnt recommended for people with respiratory/breathing related problems.  Is it really that bad?  My son has cystic fibrosis and my mum has asthma both of which are well controlled but are classed as respiratory problems.  Is this warning due to the dust on the floor when the horses are running and gunsmoke etc?

We would be using our Half Board Premium vouchers which, I think, seats you a bit further up from the action, so maybe it wont be a problem.

Many years ago we went to Fort Liberty/Wild Bill's in Florida and my mums asthma wasnt affected at all so maybe this will be the same.

I understand that all rides, shows etc carry warnings to cover themselves in the result of any illness or injury being incurred and most of the time its just Health and Safety gone mad but thought Id ask peoples opinions on what its like in there.

Thanks a lot!

:D

mickeyspal

Hi, I have slight asthmatic problem but don't always need my inhaler, I have been twice to Buffalo Bill's and on each occassion had breathing problems; it always started when the buffalo come into the arena as they are running around and kicking up a lot of dust. The horses etc. also run about but don't seem to kick up dust like the buffalo. I enjoyed the show but was wheezing for a few hours after the show. My mother uses her inhaler all the time but I would not book the show when she came to Disney with us,as I was fearful of what might happen. It all depends on how controlled the condition is; the show is good but is it worth taking the chance, I went but only because I thought I could control it; I soon realised I couldn't. I wish you well in whatever you decide. :D
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

jonathan

Thanks for your response mickeyspal I ereally appreciate your experience being shared.

I will certainly relay this to my Mum and see what she thinks.  I know that in my sons case he likely wont be affected as I sat at the circus in the front row with him and there was a lot of dust and grass and straw and such like flying at us then from the horses, camels etc and he wasnt affected but not sure about how Mum might feel.

As you say it certainly isnt worth taking the risk at all so Ill see what she thinks.

Thanks againf for your input- its greatly appreciated!

mickeyspal

you're welcome.
Enjoy your visit.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

ulak

Helo, is there any special offer for AP (dream, Fantasy) for this show? I mean something more like 20%? Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

thatgirlkatie

Quote from: "ulak"Helo, is there any special offer for AP (dream, Fantasy) for this show? I mean something more like 20%? Thank you!
Both have a 20% discount :)
"To live would be an awfully big adventure" - Peter Pan.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "ulak"Helo, is there any special offer for AP (dream, Fantasy) for this show? I mean something more like 20%? Thank you!

From disneylandparis.fr

QuoteFrom 1 July to 28 August 2012 inclusive, at 9:30 p.m. show enjoy a 50% discount for you and up to five of your friends (1) .

Participate in large interactive dinner show "The Legend of Buffalo Bill ... with Mickey and Friends! . "
The meeting with Buffalo Bill, Sitting Bull, Annie Oakley and riders of the Wild West will allow you to relive
the conquest of the great West.

Booking at 01 60 45 71 00
(A) Offer valid from 1 July to 28 August 2012, at 21:30 in category 2, for members only Annual Pass and Annual Pass upon presentation of valid and within the limit of six persons. Supplement of € 13 for category 1. Tickets are non-exchangeable, non refundable. Offer not combinable with all offers or discounts being.

Typically. I arrive open the 29th august and we'er planning to go.

ulak

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

From disneylandparis.fr

QuoteFrom 1 July to 28 August 2012 inclusive, at 9:30 p.m. show enjoy a 50% discount for you and up to five of your friends (1) .

Participate in large interactive dinner show "The Legend of Buffalo Bill ... with Mickey and Friends! . "
The meeting with Buffalo Bill, Sitting Bull, Annie Oakley and riders of the Wild West will allow you to relive

(A) Offer valid from 1 July to 28 August 2012, at 21:30 in category 2, for members only Annual Pass and Annual Pass upon presentation of valid and within the limit of six persons. Supplement of € 13 for category 1. Tickets are non-exchangeable, non refundable. Offer not combinable with all offers or discounts being.

Thank you- where on disneylandparis.fr can i find this offer? Can i book it online?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "ulak"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

From disneylandparis.fr

Thank you- where on disneylandparis.fr can i find this offer? Can i book it online?

Is this offer only valid for the french disneyland paris site or is it available for uk and malta too?

Pete's Dragon

I would assume its valid for anyone who has a valid annual passport. There's also something about getting free tickets if you are there the month of your birthday.

ulak

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I would assume its valid for anyone who has a valid annual passport. There's also something about getting free tickets if you are there the month of your birthday.

I'm not sure I understand your English. My friend had a birthday 30.07 (last day of previous month) and we'll be there around the 14th 8th - There will be a free ticket? Is there any discount for holders of AP? How much and what are the conditions? A 39 Euro per ticket is only when booking online? Thank you!

Pete's Dragon

Again this is on the Passport section of disneylandparis.fr

QuoteCome live with family or friends an unforgettable 100% Western Village at Disney ...
Mickey and his friends Minnie, Goofy and Chip and Dale let you relive the conquest of western and meet Buffalo Bill, Sitting Bull, Annie Oakley and riders of the Wild West!

And especially yourself, Annual Pass, during the month of your birthday, we are pleased to invite you to attend free dinner show! (1) And make your companions benefit of specially priced tickets (2): 39 € / adult and 36 € / child category 2; € 52 / adult and 49 € / child in a category

Reservations recommended at 01 60 45 71 00 or on site (subject to availability)
(Two shows a day at 18:30 and 21:30. No performances Wednesday and Thursday, except on certain dates, please contact us) Conditions: (a) Offer valid until 6 November 2012 (excluding Saturdays). Offer valid only for Annual Pass members, the month of your birthday, (example: if you were born on February 19, you will receive your invitation between 1 and 28 February 2012) for a performance in a category or 2, depending on your choice, show your Annual Pass valid at the offices of the Buffalo Bill's Wild (Disney Village) and an identity. Tickets are non exchangeable and non refundable. Not combinable with other offers or discounts being.  (2) Instead of € 72.90 / € 59.70 adult / child category 1 and € 59.90 / € 46.90 adult / child category 2. Prices quoted were determined depending on economic conditions in effect at February 22, 2012 and may be revised in accordance with the terms of sale apply Disneyland Paris. This rate is valid only for accompanying Annual Pass Member's beneficiary of the place offered for his birthday. Up to 6 Accompanying maximum.   IMPORTANT:  This show featuring animals and their cavalcades of dust causing uprisings, it is not recommended for people suffering from asthma or respiratory problems to attend.