Café Mickey — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the types of food they serve at Cafe Mickey for breakfast

jonathan

I havent had it myself but from what I saw on passing by and from what Ive heard its all types of breakfast food both hot and cold.  Eggs, cereals, toasts etc.

orangarnold

Thanks, I'm thinking of surprising my friend by going for a 30th birthday treat.

AislingM

Breakfast is a hot buffet which includes sausages , bacon , scrambled eggs , potatoes . Then there are loads of pastries like croissants , doughnuts and brownies , a selection of cold meats , cheese , smoked salmon , and then the usual cereal , yogurts and fruit . You should definitely do it , its so yummy! And you wont eat again until dinner , if your like me and your eyes are bigger than your belly!
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

orangarnold

Quote from: "AislingM"Breakfast is a hot buffet which includes sausages , bacon , scrambled eggs , potatoes . Then there are loads of pastries like croissants , doughnuts and brownies , a selection of cold meats , cheese , smoked salmon , and then the usual cereal , yogurts and fruit . You should definitely do it , its so yummy! And you wont eat again until dinner , if your like me and your eyes are bigger than your belly!

Thank you, that sounds like a lot of food!

We're going on Halloween day and for the party at night, so I'm thinking of having the breakfast as a treat and to fill us up, the either the Plaza Buffett or Agrahbah Cafe just after the parade.

isani

Remember to get a reservation for Cafe Mickey! You may not fit in otherwise.

orangarnold

Good point! Thanks for reminding me

MrMoo

Noticed there is a discount for hotel guests...  does this apply if you are staying at any disney hotel ?

kelly.dylan

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. We are going for christmas this year and as I have booked the expensive christmas day meal wanted something cheaper for christmas eve.

I added a character meal in Cafe Mickey on 24th to my booking and thought this was a much better idea but when i called yesterday (the 60 days in advance) I was told that i cant book Cafe Mickey yet and to call back in November! Something to do witha menu i think was the reason.

Has anybody eaten in Cafe Mickey on christmas eve and is there a special menu? Im slightly worried now as ive paid for my character dinner there and dont want them to say the voucher cannot be used!!
I also don't want to wait til Nov and they're full and im left with £60 vouchers!!

Thanks for any help/advice

Kelly x
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

fairyduzt

I booked there Christmas Day 2009 and it was normal menu but we couldn't book more than 6 weeks in advance (or 4 can't actually remember)

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "fairyduzt"I booked there Christmas Day 2009 and it was normal menu but we couldn't book more than 6 weeks in advance (or 4 can't actually remember)
Ah thank you, was worrying. Will try again next week!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

MinnieMum

Hi,

I have already booked a meal at Cafe Mickey with my initial booking (going in December) but it was just for the date so I want to ring and book a time.

I read somewhere else that the characters don't arrive til 6.15 in the evening, can someone please confirm that this is correct?

Also, does anyone know what time the Agrabah cafe is likely to close if the park is open til 8?

Many thanks  :)

Jens

Characters are mostly out starting at 6 but if there are not a lot of reservations it can be 6:20. Hope this helps.

MinnieMum

That's great thank you. We want to eat early but also want to maximise character time  :D

Jens

Don't worry, even when you arrive at 6 and the characters won't be out starting 6:20, you will normally still see every character as they will place you at the start of the route the characters follow ;)