What is your least pleasurable DLRP experience?

Started by Masamune, December 28, 2006, 12:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "Catalina"I've only had one bad experience during our trip last year, which was the Breakfast at the Cheyenne Hotel.

At 7:30 in the Morning, I am not at all awake enough to fight with other people for food! :D

The Place was packed, not one free seat and everybody in Panic that they weren't gonna get enough food, even though the Buffet was stacked! I was being pushed and shoved even though I had a tray in my hand, people leaning over me to get milk for their cereal and spilling half of it on me... some lady leaned over my tray to get orange jucie (it was actually "my turn", I had been q-ing nicely...  :wink: ) and then spilled all of it over my breakfast before pushing me out of the way to fill about 8 Glasses with Juice (they sat next to us afterwards. She drank about 2 Glasses, her Friend had one, the rest was left on the table).
It was unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life. People were acting like they weren't gonna get anything to eat anymore for the next 5 Days!
Thank God, the next Day we had Breakfast at the Park.

Other than that I had no Problems ever in the Parks. I haven't been shoved or pushed or experienced q-jumping or any Problems at the Parades. After reading this Thread, I guess I must be pretty lucky!

The only other thing that really bothers me is to see how rude and poorly mannered Children behave towards the Characters. I would have never expected that.

You should of thrown your food at that women when she was siting next to you x

People have no patience nowadays . YOU were first in line and its their loss x
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Walts heir

recently i was staying at the DLH castle club and the person cleaning the room knocked my laptop over and the screen got broken when we complained they said they ll pay for the fixing even though they had no proof it wasn't broken before
i remember my sister was with me she had just graduated from a hotel management college and she insisted that complaining wouldn't do me any good but would certainly land me in the black list
Fortunately during the night i had a feeling that i should ignore her advice and complain so i did when i got back to our room she had woken up she was like you did it right?

Cupcake

My worst experience in DLP was when I was like 6 years old. I was there with my mom. I was a little child and I really wanted to go in Le Carrousel de Lancelot. So we waited for some time and I had already picked out which horse I wanted to ride. So we rushed over to that horse and while my mother was putting me on the horse, an other lady (in mid 30's/40's) pushed me off the horse and climbed on it! I mean, you're freaking 30/40 years old! I thought that was really rude.
I also really hate like schooltrips. While we were waiting for the Phantom Manor there was like a schooltrip from I don't know which country. But they were annoying as hell. They were singing and clapping, and they pushed you because they were just jumping around.
I also had one time we were waiting in a queue for a character meeting, and we already waited an hour. When we finally were one of the first in line, the characters took a break! I know people need breaks, but when you are waiting for so long... And they said you could come back in an hour... We practically wasted an hour.
But apart from that, we really enjoy our stays in DLP