St Patricks Day and St David's Welsh Festival 2012

Started by Figgygirl, March 03, 2012, 06:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figgygirl

Hi,
In previous years they have had some celebrations for this in the Disneyland Park, with fireworks over the castle to music at the end of the day. Does anyone know what is planned for this year, or will these be low key this year with everything focused on 20th Anniversary celebrations beginning on 1st April?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

Epcot_Boy

Same as most years by the looks of it :thumbs:

//http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/seasons/welsh-festival.xhtml

David

Figgygirl

Thanks for your reply Epcot Boy. Good to hear the usual events are still planned.
I presume the fireworks are at park closing time, so 10pm on Saturday?
Are extra events usually on the park programme, or just a case of catching things when they happen?
Thanks for any info regarding usual times of extra events at the weekend, as the current programme only goes up to Friday 9th. Makes it difficult for people wanting to book restaurants for dinner, or plan Sat / Sun.
Thanks again.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Figgygirl"Thanks for your reply Epcot Boy. Good to hear the usual events are still planned.
I presume the fireworks are at park closing time, so 10pm on Saturday?

Yep :thumbs:  Fireworks are at the end of the day. And in my humble opinion they are excellent :D/

Are extra events usually on the park programme, or just a case of catching things when they happen?

To be honest there arn't too many other things going on during the festival :(  There's normally some welsh music/bands in billy bobs and a few stalls in the village :)

Thanks for any info regarding usual times of extra events at the weekend, as the current programme only goes up to Friday 9th. Makes it difficult for people wanting to book restaurants for dinner, or plan Sat / Sun.
Thanks again.

It doesn't really get that busy over the festival so restaurant booking should be straight forward, especially if your staying on site ;)

Have a great festival

oh...........and Mickey dresses up in Welsh Folk attire :lol:

David