20th | Disney's 20th Anniversary Celebration Train

Started by Festival Disney, January 14, 2012, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdw

Train looks great! Soooo it stops and the characters come off and get bundled by pushy guests or are they one side of a rope or? How does it work?

Reiana

The characters are leaving the train and every character has it's own place for a meet and greet. Goofy for example is near the Adventrueland entrance. Mickey almost in front of the castle. Chip and Dale near the popcorn booth.
And then it's like always. The characters get stalked by people depending on how famous they are.

We never did this meet and greet during our trip last week. We only walked by.

mdw

Ohh ok thanx

Twinkleybelle

How often does the train go by in a day? Is it best to get a spot early or not? How long does it last and are the ques for the character greetings afterwards very long? We are gouing at the start of October.

Thank you

Thaliel

I think the train goes by 2 or 3 times per day, it just takes a few minutes driving down mainstreet, then stops at Central Plaza for a while to have the characters get off. The qeues for the meetups are rather bulks of people instead of a clear queue. Depending on character, the waiting time dioffers, but you should be able to meet your fav character after like 10 minutes waiting time. If you do not manage to meet everyone in one go, just try the next time the train stops by
<-Plz click

ulak

Please, i want to find instrumental version of 20th Anniversary Celebration Train. This music is playing when train is in front of the caste and characters are in the air... :)
Where can i hear this wonderful music, please? Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

MagicDreams!

I really, really want to have the instrumental part too... Hopefully they will release it someday! It's beautiful!

Aurora1

Has anyone heard what`s going to happen to the Celebration Train after September 30th? (says on DLRP Magic, it ends) Are they maybe keep it running?
Aurora1

Jens

The train will not be running after September 30th. It was part of the 20th anniversary theme (now 20th anniversary extended) and thus will end together with this themed "season". Focus will be put on the upcoming Halloween season entertainment :)

captain rocket

I don't think you should suffer from withdrawal symptons! The train was originally part of the daily parade and has had several incarnations since! I have photographed it as the 15th anniversary train (blue and white colour scheme) Minnies party train (polka dot) and this one even had a pin set made of it. All star express, then dance express with the same red and white colour scheme and of course the 20th anni train!
This train is an easy and good way to have several characters out in the park at the same time, I think we will be seeing it again in the future.
During the 15th anniversary I had a look in the cabin and the key had a fob with "train Dumbo" still on it!

DisneyG83

Do they still do the meet and greet when they get off the train at central plaza? I'd really like to meet Minnie and Daisy and wondered if anyone knew where they went location wise?
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

captain rocket

Yes they still do the meet and greet. The characters fan out fom the train so you just have to be in central plaza when the train is scheduled. When I was there three weeks ago the train appeared three times during the afternoon. Enjoy the battle to meet the characters!

DisneyG83

3 chances to hopefully be lucky enough to meet them! Thanks :)
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

gemmasteele84

find a cm beforehand and ask where abouts the characters go when they get off, then you know what way to run lol

DisneyG83

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"find a cm beforehand and ask where abouts the characters go when they get off, then you know what way to run lol

Sounds like a good plan! Thanks :D
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!