20th | Disney's 20th Anniversary Celebration Train

Started by Festival Disney, January 14, 2012, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"We must have been standing very close to each other J74, very close. I was the handsome one :lol:
Mmmmm, what day and roughly what time were those shots taken, I can narrow it down..  :mrgreen:

Tuesday 27th at exactly 12.36 :) Or was it 13.36, can't remember if I put the clock forward on my camera :oops:

That was actually the only day I saw the parade, I looked out for it on other days but didn't come across it again. Was it on other days? I thought that one was only a trial run :o
Yeah, 12.39 on Tuesday was when mine were taken, must have been rubbing shoulders and not realising..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

As for other day's I didn't see it either, I know it was out twice that I saw on the Tuesday. By the way Epcot Boy what camera are you using, your sensor and mega pixels look high end range.. :-k

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"By the way Epcot Boy what camera are you using, your sensor and mega pixels look high end range.. :-k

I've just started using the Sony Nex 5n which has the same sensor as the Nikon D7000 and in certain circumstances produces even better images. However it's not really a match for the Nikon, but as image quality is all that I'm really interested in it's absolutely fine for me. As far as CSC's go it's probably the best at the moment for IQ, well that's what I've read :)

David

Anthony

Video of the premiere arrival, guided along by Mickey Mouse:

[youtube:3v2bxuap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O824z-VGum0[/youtube:3v2bxuap]

captain rocket

Anyone else share my sense of irony that there appears to have been a temporary stage built in central plaza for this event filmed by Anthony?

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "captain rocket"Anyone else share my sense of irony that there appears to have been a temporary stage built in central plaza for this event filmed by Anthony?

That wasn't a temporary stage, it was a platform for press to take photos/videos from.

gingajen

Well I'm going to say it....I love it!
It certainly a celebration, I love the music, the costumes, the Characters taking part, all of it. It looked quite a cloudy day on the video and the train could be seen VERY clearly so it can't be missed. I admit I don't recall the original celebration train, so those who prefer the orginal design may be justified in their reasoning. But as somone looking at the train for the first time, I think it does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a celebration!
 Also, Captain Rocket, I was thinking the same about the temporary stage ;)

Anthony

Disney's 20th Anniversary Celebration Train... now with Mickey Mouse on-board (although standing on the wrong side, but he's there, ready and waiting to get mobbed on Central Plaza):

[youtube:1jcg34g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ9kcN-n4hI[/youtube:1jcg34g8]

Auroura86

i took my son to a steam railway centre yesterday, and he bought a 'paint you own locomotive'. How did he choose to paint it? Like this. Even said "look now its the one from Disneyland"
Where me keys? Where me phone?

captain rocket

Now I have seen the train "in the flesh" I think it is brilliant, decorated just as something like that at Disney should be!

Aurora1

I have to say, that I really like the new costums, the characters have!! =D>
Aurora1

Daniel

Does anyone have the full version of this song please, as the one that has been posted is not the full version?

MagicDreams!

I would love to have the full version of The Do You Believe song and the instrumental part, doen anyone know there's a CD coming out?

gldc

Love the train, and love the song! Guests love the character interaction too! Brilliant move by DLP to keep it.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

ulak

Love the train and song. I see version of 2008 and this is little different and good.

Interaction with character was great! I give some little gifts to Chip and Dale and they having fun- very happy and great times for me!! Thank you!!!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Thaliel

The train is really pretty and the characters getting off on Central Plaza is a nice idea. Only problem is they did not consider people in wheelchairs when planning. Having someone in a wheelchair among the crowd gathering around the characters ois not a pleasant experience, as this person is always in danger if being hit in the face by backpacks, shoulder bags or being hurt by unattentive people stumbling over/onto the wheelchair
Also, I still miss "Tous en train", I loved that song when it was still playing during the time it was the 15th anniversary character express
<-Plz click