Disney Magic on Parade!

Started by Poppy The Monkey, September 24, 2011, 09:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

The concept's look great! I love the new Dreams of Romance float! Really good idea, But yes... I agree with some members the colours should be toned down a bit, too bright! But the rest is great, I love the fact it's Fantasia themed too! :) The new characters to be featured are great, especially Merlin who is rarely seen in parades! :D
Also, i also agree Belle should'nt have been cut, and i am hoping she was accidently missed of the concept art, i will also miss Jasmine and Aladdin, Maybe they should have had carriages too... Or even if the just walk in front of the floats..
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

BadKid

Wonder what the music will be like.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

TowMater

It wouldn't suprise me if it's a 'flight's of fantasy' or 'soundsational' style of music as it is very catchy and a good choice of music for this parade.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

funfreak

Quote from: "TowMater"It wouldn't suprise me if it's a 'flight's of fantasy' or 'soundsational' style of music as it is very catchy and a good choice of music for this parade.

not only that. it one of the cheapist options. If they going to use the music of FoF and Soundsational, they only have to translate the music in Frence and mixed it up and make a opening, alice, pinokkio, evil and end theme.

Aurora1

I really, really hope they will have Belle and the Beast( or Prince) on a float again. [-o<  [-o<
Aurora1

BadKid

Quote from: "Aurora1"I really, really hope they will have Belle and the Beast( or Prince) on a float again. [-o<  [-o<
Aurora1

I agree, I loved the Beauty and the Beauty float last time.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Anthony

magicforum notice:

A new topic specifically for the discussion of the new song "Magic Everywhere!", to be used as the theme music of Disney Magic on Parade! and the 20th Anniversary can now be found here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12816

Josh

Quote from: "Aurora1"I really, really hope they will have Belle and the Beast( or Prince) on a float again. [-o<  [-o<
Aurora1
They're in a horse-pulled carriage. There's two others for Cinderella and Aurora, I think.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

GrantR

Here it is! MAGIC EVERYWHERE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNvTj6jFns

GrantR

lol people beat me to it again :l

BadKid

Quote from: "GrantR"Here it is! MAGIC EVERYWHERE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyNvTj6jFns

Thanks for posting!
I think it's a good song!
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

mattboywonder

Loving it
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

Glstitch

The dance unit from Pinocchio will change into its original , from can-can dancer back to the marionettes .
Tinkerbell is going to be removed from the Peter Pan float.

Source : http://glstitch-productions.blogspot.co ... rsary.html

GrantR

In relation to the parade preview at L'AG, I REALLY hope I never ever see dancers in Mickey's Magical Party costumes again. Ever. :O

Glstitch

Disney Magic On Parade update , the floats gor their magical names and they've changed places

Float 1 : Magic of Inventions (Magician Float / Dreams of Imagination)
Float 2 : Magic of Romance ( Princess Carriages + Dreams of Romance I)
Float 3 : Magic of Friendship (Toy Story - Winnie the Pooh / Dreams of Friendship)
Float 4 : Magic of Laughter & Fun (Alice - Pinocchio / Dreams of Laughter & Fun)
Float 5 : Magic of Adventure (Lion King - Jungle Book / Dreams of Adventure)
Float 6 : Magic of Fantasy (Peter Pan - Marry Poppins / Dreams of Fantasy)
Float 7 : Celebrate The Magic (Dreams of Romance II - 20th Anniversary float)

Another update : Queen of Hearts has been replaced by the White Rabbit

Source : http://glstitch-productions.blogspot.co ... rsary.html