Disney Magic on Parade!

Started by Poppy The Monkey, September 24, 2011, 09:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "Lorum"Sure. The Mickey's Soundsational Parade is right there, in Anaheim. I've said "They are announcing the Disney Magic on Parade with a Mickey's Soundsational Parade picture."

Oh yeah. I'm sorry, somehow I must have missed your comment beneath the picture.

Columbiad

InsideDLRParis tweets the first visuals for Disney Magic On Parade:

Doesn't give a lot away. Love the fact Merlin is included.

The number of images containing the Fab 5 wearing the Tokyo Disneyland costumes seems to confirm new get-up for them.

15MagicalYears

I don't like how similar it is to "Dreams Nightime Spectacular". I'm sure they could have thought up a few more names that are way better than "Dreams on Parade".

jrh

Quote from: "Columbiad"InsideDLRParis tweets the first visuals for Disney Magic On Parade:

Doesn't give a lot away. Love the fact Merlin is included.

The number of images containing the Fab 5 wearing the Tokyo Disneyland costumes seems to confirm new get-up for them.
WOW! What a Wonderful photo!!! Is DLP making any Entertainment for the 20th? or is WDI doing it all??? This may be DLP's best year ever!!!

Side Note: When I looked at the Spring 2012 brochure online this morning, Fantillusion was only under Summer 2012. Anyone know what the final say is about Fantillusion??

Wezz

First concepts for the new parade floats!

CaféMickey.com

Scissorsboi

The small floats look really nice, the reworked Princess float looks like it could be good (I love that the Fantasia theme is making an appearance!) but potentially could be quite garish! Hopefully they'll tone the colours down just a little!

I'm quite excited for this, tasteful Parades seem to be something Paris has managed to get to work quite well!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

wishuponastar

I really hope they tone down the new Mickey float... way too pink!
Otherwise it looks pretty good, liking the look of the new opening float especially. I really want to have more of an idea what the music will be like now

alternativerock123

Love the concepts! I hope that the colours won't be as harsh too, it will be over kill.
I love the new addition of characters such as the Blue Fairy, the Three fairies, Merlin and TINKERBELL! AH!

But I don't like how they have taken Belle off. Why? I find it odd since she's the "French" princess. Why couldn't she have her own carriage like Cinders and Snow White?  Same with Aladdin and Jasmine?  Sad face. No fair. I hope they get something special as a replacement.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

littlemermaid83

Is it possible to have a Disney Magic on parade thread instead?

I'm excited that Tinkerbell may actually feature in the parade!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Is it possible to have a Disney Magic on parade thread instead?
Yes! I was just about to split these posts into a new topic! :)

Edit: And here we go!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Is it possible to have a Disney Magic on parade thread instead?
Yes! I was just about to split these posts into a new topic! :)

Edit: And here we go!

Thankyou Anthony! :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

BadKid

Quote from: "Wezz"First concepts for the new parade floats!

CaféMickey.com

They look nice, but they remind me of the floats from the previous parade (Just Like We Dreamed It) for some reason.
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "BadKid"They look nice, but they remind me of the floats from the previous parade (Just Like We Dreamed It) for some reason.

That's because they are the same floats, just slightly re-themed.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

That's the reason 2 floats are being removed in January, to make them into Magic on Parade floats.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

BadKid

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"That's because they are the same floats, just slightly re-themed.

Oh right, thanks :)
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)