Official Disneyland Paris Fan Survey (Discussion)

Started by 999ghosts, November 23, 2011, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

999ghosts

Disneyland Paris Fan Survey: Your Thoughts

Be sure to read our official magicforum announcement about the survey!

Disneyland Paris wants to know how the fans feel and have added a survey with questions about your love for the park, how you feel about the park and what you (as a fan) would like to see in the park.
I just did the survey and was very pleased how they did it and what they want to know from us. You can open the survey via the link on our news page: Disney wants to know...

fun! and you might see some hints to what we mlight get to see in the future (fan based events....)

Enjoy the survey.
The Magic - seen from different points of view... //http://blog.mousekingdom.com
Disneyland Resort Paris //http://www.DLP-Guide.com
Twitter //http://twitter.com/Mousekingdom

darrenwest1

done it

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

This isn't supposed to be publicised by people until 4pm GMT tomorrow though some people have been jumping the gun. As such Disneyland Paris have said that any answers before tomorrow afternoon won't count. Save your time people and vote when it actually counts ;)
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Josh

Grrrr! The language buttons on the first page only work in Internet Explorer. They wouldn't work in Firefox.

Hmmm. The survey helped me realise how poor the fan service at DLP actually is. XD But this is promising. It's great that Disney want to hear what we have to say, and I can't wait to see what they have planned for their fan service.

Quote from: "PirateSteve"This isn't supposed to be publicised by people until 4pm GMT tomorrow though some people have been jumping the gun. As such Disneyland Paris have said that any answers before tomorrow afternoon won't count. Save your time people and vote when it actually counts ;)
EDIT: D'oh. I'm only half way through it. I guess I've been wasting my time.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

CafeFantasia

The language buttons work in Safari, not only in Internet Explorer.

I filled it all in yesterday, and gave them some valuable answers. There's no way I'm going through it all again. It's not like I hacked into their survey; it was public, it was live. If they don't want my answers from yesterday, then so be it.

Josh

But it wasn't public. It was leaked. They weren't planning on that happening.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Anthony

Quote from: "PirateSteve"As such Disneyland Paris have said that any answers before tomorrow afternoon won't count. Save your time people and vote when it actually counts ;)
Did they really say that? I don't see why surveys completed before tomorrow wouldn't count, it's not a competition. I must admit I filled it in myself as soon as I received the email.

But yes, this is jumping the gun a little bit. I will probably still repost it as an announcement across the top of the forum tomorrow, with a direct link to the survey.

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I'm trying to find where they said it, I'm sure it was on Twitter via one of their official accounts.  Ok, seems it was Disney British who said it wouldn't count as they were the ones who jumped the gun first. I think I assumed they'd been told as they tweeted an apology saying votes wouldn't count until this afternoon. Sorry everyone, I honestly thought it had come straight from DLP. It would indeed be strange if they didn't count the votes and opinions submitted so far because they are more than likely coming from the people who visit most often and have spent the most money there. I also did the survey as soon as I received the email but only so I could prepare a website update from a position of knowledge. Apologies again people, I got my wires crossed.

Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Grandmath

Although it shouldn't have been online before today, luckily it was, and therefore people who filled it before the date will be counted in anyway. :)

ford prefect

Done it.  I went to a Shareholders Round Table Meeting 2 years ago and they said then that they planned to engage more with the fans.

Why do these wheels grind so slowly though?

Who knows, perhaps we might get our own version of D23!

I hope everybody on the forum completes the survey.  Is there anyway the link could be made more obvious, or even pm'd to all members?
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

A DLP version of D23 was my big ask too - fingers crossed!

Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

Anthony

Quote from: "ford prefect"I hope everybody on the forum completes the survey.  Is there anyway the link could be made more obvious, or even pm'd to all members?
I'll pin it to the top of the forum so it appears on every board, with a direct link to the survey, from 5pm today. I don't really want to PM it to every member (not sure I can even do that personally), but we'll certainly be promoting the link via Twitter, Facebook etc, and I'll also be sharing it via DLRP Today and DLRP Magic.

As the notice we received said: "The idea is not necessarily to be the first, but to make the information visible until the very end, so the largest number of fans can participate." :)

(The survey closes on 12th December.)

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

That's the thing - there seemed to be a battle to get it out there as soon as we all got the email 2 days ago, but there's not a great deal to be gained from doing that. Maybe a few hits to a website but that's neither here nor there.

What is important is that as many people as possible answer it honestly and say exactly what they want. We've all had our moans so now is our chance to express our feelings to an audience of DLP representatives that are going to listen.

This information  will help shape their online presence and social networking more than anything in the parks.

Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

CafeFantasia

Well, I filled it in again. I couldn't resist having another rant :-) Disneyland Paris' communication with fans is ****! They never tell us what they're building, or what they're improving. And as I pointed out, apart from those two ambassadors, there's no "face" to Disneyland Paris. We never see who's in charge of Disneyland Park or the Walt Disney Studios. Nobody's accountable. We never see anyone from EDLI talking about the World of Disney store that's blatantly being built, or all the work on Main Street USA for Dreams. I can totally understand them not wanting to talk about projects that they might build in the future (i.e. Ratatouille). But they need to be more open and honest about things that are obviously already under construction.

The solution isn't rocket science. All they need to do is look at what Disneyland (Anaheim) is doing online, and copy it.

BadKid

Done :).
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)