20th | Meet Mickey Mouse — Now Open!

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, July 27, 2011, 12:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glstitch

Quote from: "Simba 27"Ok, fine then.
In this Meet n' Greet, it will be also possible to get autographs from Mickey? And by the way, you can only get autographs if you have the "official autographs block note" and pen bought in the shops of the resort, or it is possible to have an autographs just with a normal piece of paper and a pencil?

You can get an autograph , ofcourse. You don't need to a book and a pencil , but it has to be hard enough so the character can write on it.

chan1986

can anyone please tell me if there is a charge, and is it a picture taken by a photographer or by yourself? Thanks In advance. xx

CherryPie

Quote from: "chan1986"can anyone please tell me if there is a charge, and is it a picture taken by a photographer or by yourself? Thanks In advance. xx

Hi, if it's anything like in the Princess Pavilion you'll be able to take your own pictures but there will be a professional there too. I'm not sure if it was done on purpose to encourage photo sales but in the Pavilion the lighting is quite poor and our own photo's didn't turn out too well (mind you, we were just using our iPhone4's) whereas the professional ones turned out great!

Hope this helps.
Past Visits
March 25th-28th 2012 - Santa Fe
Planned Visits
November 8th-11th 2012 - Santa Fe

\":mickey2:\"

CherryPie

Quote from: "Glstitch"
Quote from: "Simba 27"Ok, fine then.
In this Meet n' Greet, it will be also possible to get autographs from Mickey? And by the way, you can only get autographs if you have the "official autographs block note" and pen bought in the shops of the resort, or it is possible to have an autographs just with a normal piece of paper and a pencil?

You can get an autograph , ofcourse. You don't need to a book and a pencil , but it has to be hard enough so the character can write on it.

I'm glad to see this posted as for our trip in November I was planning to buy hardback notebooks (A5 size) to take with us to save a little money while we're there.

Thanks!
Past Visits
Planned Visits

Simba 27

I am also glad to read this; I think that I will take a small notebook from home in my next visit.
Since it will be possible also to take our pictures, how many minutes will last the meeting with Mickey? I know that maybe it's too early for such informations....

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006

CherryPie

When we met the princesses, the princess (Belle in our case) talked to my children for over 5 minutes but we were not rushed at all and it was me that said it was time to leave as lots of other people were waiting.
Past Visits
Planned Visits

ulak

Opening on 16th May still on? Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Anthony

Yes, confirmed for 16th May, next Wednesday!

dreamdisney

Description and photo !

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/meet-mickey-mouse-interieur/

[spoiler:208sznfx][/spoiler:208sznfx]

Reiana

Wow, That's beautiful!

Anthony

Anthony

Some interior photos by @InsideDLParis:

The lobby

The theatre

New box seats either side of the stage

Heading backstage - note the striped wallpaper in Mickey's palette of black, red, yellow and white

A few more here.

Your thoughts and first impressions?

gldc

The theming looks absolutely incredible! Going back to the old days of investing in quality!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

15MagicalYears

Fantastic! I actually think our Meet Mickey looks better than the counterpart in WDW. If Dlp are going to focus on characters I'm glad they are at least putting this much effort and detail in to the experience.

Epcot_Boy

Not really my cup of tea but it does look quite impressive, especially the lobby. I was wandering, are the pics on the wall displayed as photos or paintings?

David