Disney's Halloween Festival 2011

Started by littlemermaid83, June 13, 2011, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Columbiad

I hope the Maleficant show will take some inspiration from the Hong Kong celebration last year. I'd love to see a show where Maleficant causes the thorns to grow up over Sleeping Beauty Castle.... I can dream.

peter

Dlp really could do something special with Halloween, and I wonder whether the castle stage show is just the entertainment people seeing what the logistics of a show here are, at least this shows us they are seriously thinking about using it

littlemermaid83

Well I'm excited for the show on castle stage, Kyra will love that!

Everything else....hmmmmmm
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Josh

I wonder how everyone will watch the show, now that most of the benches are gone. :) Everyone will probably have to stand up.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

15MagicalYears

InsideDLParis on Twitter called it: Mickey's Halloween Treat in the Street!

The "in the street" part made me think it is just an overlay of the party train.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"InsideDLParis on Twitter called it: Mickey's Halloween Treat in the Street!

The "in the street" part made me think it is just an overlay of the party train.

I can see where that could work. I'm sure it will be fun for the kids.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

peter

Makes sense, but would be a shame.

alternativerock123

Sounds really good! I really hope to go during Halloween this year, I hope that Jack and Sally make an appearance like other years.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

peter

InsideDLParis on twitter is providing tons of info on Halloween this year.

No Halloween extra floats, and more news still coming

littlemermaid83

Details about MNNSHP have been released.

Minnie's Pirate Halloween Party - Following the Leader Stage
20h15, 21h15, 22h15

Huey, Dewey & Loui's Trick or Treat Party - Castle Courtyard
20h15, 21h15, 22h15

Hub Show
23h15

No calvacade, and no fireworks.

davewasbaloo

Wow, a real cut back on previous years. That is such a shame.
since 2001 (many before that)

davewasbaloo

We have decided to go to Legoland to see the Scooby Do fireworks and also their halloween treats (included in standard admission), and Chessington to enjoy the mazes and entertainment.
since 2001 (many before that)

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Wow, a real cut back on previous years. That is such a shame.

How is that a cut back? They are loosing is the cavalcade and Sword in the Stone happening... BUT as a replacement we will be gaining 2 new shows - and its much better idea to keep the main hub show until the end as a grand finale, instead of the random Stars and Cars on Main Street which never worked.

Sounds like a big improvement to me. Have a magical time at Chessington!  :thumbs:

lubynoo

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Details about MNNSHP have been released.

Minnie's Pirate Halloween Party - Following the Leader Stage
20h15, 21h15, 22h15

Huey, Dewey & Loui's Trick or Treat Party - Castle Courtyard
20h15, 21h15, 22h15

Hub Show
23h15

No calvacade, and no fireworks.

where were these released?! I am sad Merlins show isn't on I liked that. I hope the hub show is good considering it is now the finale rather then just a show that is on during the evening the Pirate Party sounds awesome and my son loves Huey, Dewey and Louis and they are rarely seen so that is good. I am really hoping the colour changing smoke at the entrance to frontier land is still there it was really spooky and really added to the atmosphere. Still not happy about Merlin though. What is happening with the carousel it is meant to be closed but the mnsshp details say it is open for that?!

DopeyDad

The UK official site also say "participate in the mysterious ghosts' ball at Phantom Manor" suggesting another happening over by Phantom Manor which would be new to this year.