best moments at disneyland

Started by shell_ely, November 21, 2006, 10:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Quote from: "x-charlotte-x"Walking into the park and walking up Main Street.. I always seem to hold my breath for a moment and then it hits home that im there!  :D

AMEN  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

My best moment was getting off Rock n Roller Coaster for the first time and realising I enjoyed it (I was scared of roller coastrer at the time).

Also, when I got to see the dome lifted on to the top of Tower of Terror, that was pretty cool.

But altogether the times I have visited DLRP have been the best times of my life :lol:

TowMater

First time I went in May 2001, On the Toon Circus' First day, My dad kept scaring me and my sister by saying "Look! Theres Mickey!" then we always scream, We were only around 5/6 years old when that happened.

Also when tons of characters are out to meet the guests, The big grey bear from County Bears went up to me and hugged me, I was in a buggy because I can't walk well, I can walk good now.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

victoria9bunny

My favourite ride has got to be POTC or Phantom Manner, I could spend all day on both but there is nothing like the feeling you get when you walk up Main Street with the sounds and the smells, I wish you could buy it bottled ! xx