Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javalos1991

Boo Yah suckers! Haha. My prediction was correct. The fountains will be used a couple of times during the day as I expected. It does not give the show away at all. To me, it adds excitement to what's to come at night. Here's another vid from Inside DLParis:

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/4 ... 9a2ae03bc0

javalos1991

By the way, my favorite scene from leparisien's video is the waterfall. Looks AMAZING!

lubynoo

Quote from: "dlrpkris"Those light-up characters are just being used as a simple pre-show warm up right now. I don't think we can expect them to stay however. They were used during the early days of World of Color... and now flown to us. Cute! Personally I'd like them to stay for nights when there is no Fantillusion Parade...

Ughhhhh, :(. I wan't them to stay they are coooool!! Hopefully they will keep them a little while. Ohh until May would be lovely haha

javalos1991

For some reason, I think the puppets fit better in Paris than in California lol. They were also used in the christening for the Disney Dream ceremony. Here was the concept of the puppets back from 2010. I guess you can say those puppets go on a 'world tour' hahaha.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... -pre-show/

Lorum

Well, just a few hours until Disney Dreams! premieres at Disneyland Park. Our first true nighttime spectacular! I don't know about you, but I'm so excited today! We've been waiting for a long time! I'm getting so sentimental today.

Use #disneydreams and #magicforum on Twitter. We want to be trending topic tonight!!

We should clarify how to watch the YouTube's live streaming broadcast. In a few hours, the official Disneyland Paris YouTube page will be re-themed and you'll be able to watch the premiere.

I've found a live streaming recorder called Replay Media Catcher 4.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

I'm looking for a live streaming recorder.[/quote]

I'm sure the show will be added to Disney Paris's YouTube channel after everything ends.

Robert97

Source: @InsideDLParis

Supposedly to hide this view, but let's hope a themed wall will be placed here soon..

This is new... not finished by the look of the colour..

Equipment for Dreams is easy to see when standing on the balcony..

Rachel84

Can't believe how excited I am about watching Dreams! tonight  :D/  Feeling quite emotional about it.....

Just read on someones Twitter timeline that (rumour has it) Johnny Depp is going to be there tonight!!!!!!!  :shock: *picks self up off floor*

julesk

Sorry, stupid comment but do we simply log onto the disney you tube page to watch it? So excited, only just got back from DLP and so upset we missed it. Begging hubby to go back asap x

Tigerlilly

Arrghhh! I can't decide whether to watch it tonight or save myself for seeing it in the flesh in a month!

decisions, decisions....
and straight on till morning.

ed-uk

Well if I could I would save it for a big surprise for my next visit. But I know that's just not going to be possible, and i'll have watched it many times on Youtube before I see it in the flesh.
Ed & David

pussinboots

Quote from: "julesk"Sorry, stupid comment but do we simply log onto the disney you tube page to watch it? So excited, only just got back from DLP and so upset we missed it. Begging hubby to go back asap x

Good question. Streaming videos on YouTube? This is new to me as well. (Sounds so 2003. Next we'll have to install Real Player or something, then spend the whole night buffering.)

As for whether or not to spoil it for yourself by watching videos online; I find these shows are much better when you've already familiarized yourself with the music and the flow of things. When you can sing along with "Out There" in French, your viewing will be so much better.

mdw

Wot time is it on? Cn sum1 send me the link plllllllllz

mdw

And what time is it on in English time?

ed-uk

It is on at 21.30 UK time = 22.30 European time

Link - http://www.youtube.com/user/disneylandparis/feed
Ed & David