Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Just watched a few minutes of the video from Le Parisienne and it looks stunning! And easily the best night time show (arguably the first) of DLP... I am looking forward to seeing the whole thing in top quality (live) this summer, although I might not be able to keep away from watching a video before that! :lol:

Quote from: "Robert97"Source: @InsideDLParis

Tested today in public, is a small Fountain show that will be presented daily, serveral times a day, on a medley of Princess songs!

Sounds like a good use of the fountains - especially on high capacity days.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Robert97

Quote from: "forza_united"Just watched a few minutes of the video from Le Parisienne and it looks stunning! And easily the best
Sounds like a good use of the fountains - especially on high capacity days.

Yep it sure will make a good day time show the fountains themselves. Also I think it will come in handy standing along the bridge getting soaked. Maybe a special show like when the rumours came around when this topic first got posted. Can see the curve fountains come in very handy for a summer show.

[youtube:31o9sogs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaqVZ-genx4[/youtube:31o9sogs]

littlemermaid83

Just watched the video from leparisian (I caved lol) and the finale looks breathtaking, in the short clip they showed I could feel myself welling up.

Cannot wait to see the whole show tomorrow!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Robert97

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Just watched the video from leparisian (I caved lol) and the finale looks breathtaking, in the short clip they showed I could feel myself welling up.

Cannot wait to see the whole show tomorrow!

I got goosebumps from the music truly spectacular with the added addition of all the effects. Now just the live stream tomorrow can't wait. Also I do hope the stream is full 1080p.

britincgn

Perfection

Cant wait to see  the live stream .

Would have liked to have Tinkerbell back flying from the castle But this had me getting goosebumps and yes Im sure Ill have a few tears in my eyes when I see this live

Lorum

Woooow! That video is stunning!! I'm loving this show!

Ohhhh! I don't wanted to see the finale until tomorrow, but I did it. I didn't notice it was going to be the end. Well, doesn't matter.. All I can say is.. For me, this is one of most spectacular finale I've ever seen. I'm so critic and you know. But today I can say this is one of the most amazing Disney shows in the world. And I am so happy for me and for you. Because we're worth it! (l'Oréal, lol). We did it, we have a great show in our park, congratulations friends!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Donald-Duck-Malta

Guess what guys! I found this latest video of DREAMS which was taken during the preview of DREAMS for all cast members last thursday...its not the full show but at least the video and sound quality is good  :D
Anyone interested to watch is most welcome too!I put it in spoiler just in case some want to wait until the premier to watch and all... 8)
[spoiler:1wjd55tj][youtube:1wjd55tj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lyoh84C3M[/youtube:1wjd55tj][/spoiler:1wjd55tj]
What can I say about DREAMS from this video above?Its simply amazing!The music...the lasers...the fountains...the technology used...just simply wow!It blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!Well done to the whole team,Disneyland Paris hasn't had a show like this since wishes I guess...Once again simply well done to all those involved! :thumbs:

THIS YEAR IT THE YEAR TO BE @DISNEYLAND PARIS! =D>

Can't wait to watch the full show premier tonight now! :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

lubynoo

Ok, I am confused. Probably just me being blonde, are the light up characters part of the show? Like the genie etc?

dlrpkris

Those light-up characters are just being used as a simple pre-show warm up right now. I don't think we can expect them to stay however. They were used during the early days of World of Color... and now flown to us. Cute! Personally I'd like them to stay for nights when there is no Fantillusion Parade...
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Robert97

Source InsideDLParis Facebook page.

Daytime Fountain show around Sleeping Beauty Castle

Tested yesterday for the first time in public..
A little fountain show, using the 'Dreams' Fountains around our Castle, on a medley of music from Disney Princesses.
This little show will be performed daily, serveral times a day to promote the Immersive New Nighttime Spectacular, 'DISNEY DREAMS' — at Disneyland Paris.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.ph ... 6459&saved

The fountains don't go really high but it is still very good, unless it's the video angle. Shame about the curve fountains no crossing over the bridge much but I'm sure they will program a summer show.

dlrpkris

On a totally different and technical note, I really wasn't expecting that 'screen' to be layered over the castle gate/entrance to increase the projection area. Nicely done - just hadnt expected it :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

MrsPirate

I'm doing my best not to watch the clips and wait for the live streaming, just a few more hours to go. I'm seriously excited now :D/  :D

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Robert97

Source: Steve just post this on his Facebook page.

The day has arrived! Today is the premiere of Disney Dreams here in Paris. I'm nervous as always, but the show is ready to give to the world!

To everyone who worked on and supported this Herculean effort, Thank You! You helped create one magical show that millions will dream about for years to come.

Lorum

Today is the day.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

gldc

Quote from: "Lorum"Today is the day.

Very excited!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com