How much did you pay for Your Trip?

Started by DisneyHolli, February 04, 2011, 08:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strawjaw

Quote from: "carrydee38"mmm on looking at your deals I dont think mine is so hot...going on the 3 of April 2011 3 days 2 nights flights transfers and insurance and 3 days 2 nites cheyenne all your meals for free cost 998 euro that is for one adult and one child but now classed as adult disney standard as she is 13.  But at least all meals are covered this time.

I was looking to go for 3 nights, 4 days on the exact same dates you're going - and found it incredibly expensive.
So, I decided to price up exactly a week before, and added an extra night, so now I'm going for 4 nights and 5 days and still saved £100 on the price I was originally quoted from the 3rd April. I think you definitely have to play around with dates when you're booking.

In all, I paid £567 for myself, and my 2 year old daughter, for 4 nights, 5 days at the Santa Fe, from 27th March - 31st March.
This is including our flights from Manchester, the VEA shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and full insurance. (and obviously the park tickets are included too, as it is a Disney hotel)
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights

loladelorean

Our total price for DLP for 2 nights/3 days at Sequoia Lodge in June for 3 adults was £515. This was with 30% off, and although I was hoping HNY might come within budget, I was still happy enough with this price.
And our flights from Glasgow-CDG were £80 per person. we are also staying 2 nights in Paris.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

davewasbaloo

to be honest, if you get a refurbed room, you may be better off. The HNY was really run down last August, whereas the newly refreshed rooms of Sequoia Lodge look lovely.
since 2001 (many before that)

loladelorean

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"to be honest, if you get a refurbed room, you may be better off. The HNY was really run down last August, whereas the newly refreshed rooms of Sequoia Lodge look lovely.

Yes, they do! I'm excited to stay somewhere different actually, and I do love the bar area in SL. This is a trip to celebrate our graduation from uni so maybe if I drop that hint with DLP they'll throw some pixie dust our way in the form of a refurbed room ;) can't hurt to try....
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

disneymad93

Me and my friend paid total just over £500 for 3 nights/4 days at Santa Fe for 22nd June - 25th June. We got the 30% deal cause we booked in January  :D
We are flying from Dublin and flights were £100 each which wasn't bad, thankfully we don't have to pay for accomidation down south because we are staying at my Granny's house which is a 30min drive from Dublin Airport  :D/
October 1997 - DLP (Very first Holiday!) Stayed off-site
May 2001 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
April 2004 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
February 2006 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
February 2008 - WDW, 2 weeks, All Star Music
June 2011 - DLP, 4 days, Santa Fe

tinkswishes

I paid £612 including travel for 2 nights /3 days in July for 2 adults and 1 child

louise6921

I originally paid £432 for 2 nights 3 days at Newport bay, admirals floor... Was given free upgrade to lake view and paid €10 euro per day for breakfast to be delivered to room! Was an excellent way to start day!!! (and pocketed rolls etc for snacks)
2008 - Davy Crockett Ranch
2010 - Santa Fe
2011 - Newport Bay

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "louise6921"I originally paid £432 for 2 nights 3 days at Newport bay, admirals floor... Was given free upgrade to lake view and paid €10 euro per day for breakfast to be delivered to room! Was an excellent way to start day!!! (and pocketed rolls etc for snacks)
Louise you're back!!!! Hope you had a great trip, can't wait to see some pics and hear all about it! Sounds like you had a fab room anyway xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Winnie81

I paid £809 for 2 adults 4 kids staying in Davy Crockett for 4nights/5days in July :)

Freddiesdad

6th - 8th April
3 days 2 nights at the Santa Fe £262.20
single tickets each way Leisure Select on Eurostar £38 per person
Seeing the look on My Son's face when he realises where we are going: Priceless
Just like we dreamed it

Laura678

July 15th-18th

€320 for 3 nights in the Radisson including breakfast (no tickets)... Found 3 nights there on another website for about €650 not including breakfast!

We will also be renewing our AP's
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

DHNY Fan

For my first trip, I stayed at the Disney's Hotel New York, 5 days and 4 nights, from the 21st to the 25th february 2011, I paid 814,80 €.

For my second trip, I stayed at the Disney's Hotel New York, 3 days and 2 nights, from the 20th to the 22nd october 2011, I paid 360 €.

For my next trip, I will stay at the Disney's Hotel New York, 4 days and 3 nights in a Lake view room, from the 4th to the 7th june, I paid 845,90 €.
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

carrydee38

were going the 10th of june 2012 for 4 days 3 nights in the cheyenne flights transfers insurance and hotel 898euros....best deal we got in a long time...considering just wondering since they did 50% of for April will they do a flash sale for summer months hope so then we can up grade hotel......fingers crossed

Elaine

Because Disney's prices have got a bit silly for me now, for the times of year I want to visit, we've gone the AP/offsite route this year.

Bought APs in November 2011 (worked out at £104 each with my shareholders discount) and had 4 nights/5days in November at the Dream Castle for £181. Our flights and transfers are never more than £200 total.
We're back at DLP on 10th June, haven't booked our hotel yet and our APs are obviously stil valid, so this trip, again, will be just under £200 total for flights, transfers, insurance, and the hotel I expect will be under £180 for 3 nights.

Who knows, we might even pop over for a couple of high summer days at the end of August too.

captain rocket

Elaine, did you get discount for all the passes you bought? I bought the cheapest posible pass this week (Decouverette) and got discount on both passes despite the fact that I am the shareholder and only thought I would get the discount for myself.My next visit is on 11th April for the 20th birthday so buying the cheapest pass which cost 84 euros is considerably cheaper than a three day pass. I'll probably miss EMH but will probably try your way of going to Salon Mickey about 09.00. and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate!